The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohen now also has a Gofundme account. 70k as of yesterday
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• He should be asking for cigarettes so he can use them as barter while he's sitting in jail.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well, Cohen, who cooperates with the DOJ (regarding Arvenatti and Mueller) gets 70k on his GoFundMe-Page.
        Manaford, however, who doesn't cooperate with the DoJ, and has his GoFundMe-Page longer than Cohen, has collected a meagre 7k $ in all these weeks.

Must be an indication for something
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          Well, Cohen, who cooperates with the DOJ (regarding Arvenatti and Mueller) gets 70k on his GoFundMe-Page.
          Manaford, however, who doesn't cooperate with the DoJ, and has his GoFundMe-Page longer than Cohen, has collected a meagre 7k $ in all these weeks.

Must be an indication for something
          Indeed. I can only think of one reason why anyone would donate money to people like Strzok and Cohen. But I'm sure that your head is filled with some other ideas.

Comment

• Oh please tell us your one reason. We all really want to know.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Indeed. I can only think of one reason why anyone would donate money to people like Strzok and Cohen. But I'm sure that your head is filled with some other ideas.
              Well Trump paid Cohen for years to fix his messes, maybe you should consult with Trump why he gave money to Cohen.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• This is my description of how stupid the hoax is (and it's obviously not just Russia Hoax).

Trump tells Cohen to pick him up some groceries. Cohen steals groceries and gets caught by Mueller. Mueller intimidates Cohen into saying that Trump told him to steal the groceries.

Comment

This is my description of how stupid the hoax is (and it's obviously not just Russia Hoax).

Trump tells Cohen to pick him up some groceries. Cohen steals groceries and gets caught by Mueller. Mueller intimidates Cohen into saying that Trump told him to steal the groceries.
                  Wrong.

Cohen was fixing sh*t for Trump at his behest. Trump knew about it. Nobody was intimidated. Mueller is a professional career investigator and war hero. Unlike Trump he didn't get heel spurs.

It isn't a hoax and the jury thought it was very real. You one day will face the music and realize how wrong you are. You don't take five years in prison for nothing. Cohen has a lot more incriminating **** on the unindicted co-conspirator.

And can somebody start quoting my posts lol... Force this clown to read them.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Wrong.

Cohen was fixing sh*t for Trump at his behest. Trump knew about it. Nobody was intimidated. Mueller is a professional career investigator and war hero. Unlike Trump he didn't get heel spurs.

It isn't a hoax and the jury thought it was very real. You one day will face the music and realize how wrong you are. You don't take five years in prison for nothing. Cohen has a lot more incriminating **** on the unindicted co-conspirator.

And can somebody start quoting my posts lol... Force this clown to read them.
                    I wouldn't bet on it (i.e. the part that I bolded)
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The kidiot doesn't like reading things that show how wrong he usually is. (including this post)
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm just saying. I've listened to the regulars on this. This is the faulty logic/hoax;

Trump told Cohen to make the payment, therefore Trump told Cohen to break the law. They are expecting people to believe that, but only liberals are that stupid.

Comment

I'm just saying. I've listened to the regulars on this. This is the faulty logic/hoax;

Trump told Cohen to make the payment, therefore Trump told Cohen to break the law. They are expecting people to believe that, but only liberals are that stupid.
                          Trump knew about the payment, trump authorized the illegal payment. Trump was involved in the other illegal activity, including tax evasion.

Stop making excuses douche. Lying on the stand can lead to further prison time. Cohen didn't lie when implicating Trump in the felony.

You have no proof for anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                            The kidiot doesn't like reading things that show how wrong he usually is. (including this post)
                            He must be into being owned constantly. He may even get some pleasure out of it. Eww.

Comment

• Owning Kid is so easy, to give myself a challenge I'm doing it in verse.

Comment

• And you're doing it quite well.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X