A top economist believes,Trumps tax bill will help the economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Sure. Since I’m richer than you, send me some money and we’ll see if the economy improves.
    You obviously don't know what a tax cut is.

Although some people in states that created high taxes (democrats did that to themselves. Only a ****** would punch themselves in the face in public view and claim someone else did it. I almost have pity) will have to pay higher taxes, it's still a tax cut, meaning that it will put money into the economy, which will have a multiplier effect.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Afraid to put your money where your mouth is

Comment

Comment

Vox now also features the grave error that the GOP senators made with their last minute additions ... the error that may cost US companies billions in subsidies, instead of only reducing their taxes

Noobs
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

That's what happens when you pull this kind of crap behind close doors. I wonder how many repubs actually read and understood what they were voting yes on...
            Morons...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So remember when Obama said that manufacturing jobs aren't coming back? Well now we have 40,000 new manufacturing jobs in one month, AND HE STILL THINKS THIS IS HIS ECONOMY!

Comment

Since I don't sell Lear Jets, Bentleys, or Yachts, giving really rich people more money while giving nothing to the vast majority of people will not result in higher sales for my company.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

The GOP tax cut is highly popular among the US voters btw., as 2 new polls show (at least Trump would express it this way, I am sure)

According to Gallup 29% of the voters approve of the GOP tax cut.
                  Only 56% disapprove

The numbers of the newest Quinnipiac poll are similar .... here also 29% of the voters approve and even less than in the Gallup poll disapprove ... just 53 %

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tw...rticle/2642622
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Well 30% seems like around the right percentage of sheeples.
                    Of course we know that Kid and Ben approve of it.
                    And that they haven't read it either. Just like a lot of republicans that voted for it.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                      Since I don't sell Lear Jets, Bentleys, or Yachts, giving really rich people more money while giving nothing to the vast majority of people will not result in higher sales for my company.
                      Please learn some economics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Please learn some economics.
                        You know that Macro exists only to make the math easier, right?
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You obviously don't know what a tax cut is.
                          And neither do you, if you think you will actually be getting one.

Comment

• Yeah, he doesn't make enough to qualify for one.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post

And neither do you, if you think you will actually be getting one.
                              I know enough to know that a tax cut for other people is good for me. I'm not a retarded limousine liberal.

But I also know that I will get a tax cut. You don't know my particulars. You just use your imagination, which sucks as much as your ability to use reason.

Comment

• Or, maybe you keep forgetting that alimony is a top line deduction...

Comment

Working...
                                X