A top economist believes,Trumps tax bill will help the economy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Sure. Since I’m richer than you, send me some money and we’ll see if the economy improves.
    You obviously don't know what a tax cut is.

Although some people in states that created high taxes (democrats did that to themselves. Only a retard would punch themselves in the face in public view and claim someone else did it. I almost have pity) will have to pay higher taxes, it's still a tax cut, meaning that it will put money into the economy, which will have a multiplier effect.
    I have to march because my mother couldn't get an abortion. - Maxine Waters
    you're demonstrating your misogyny by calling p*ssy caps Vagina hats.-rah
    If they're hiding it [mental illness] from their doctor because they want to buy a gun, I have no problem with it. - rah

Comment

Afraid to put your money where your mouth is
      "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

Comment

If they're hiding it [mental illness] from their doctor because they want to buy a gun, I have no problem with it. - rah

Comment

Vox now also features the grave error that the GOP senators made with their last minute additions ... the error that may cost US companies billions in subsidies, instead of only reducing their taxes

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-corporate-amt

Noobs
          When people ask you what happened tell them the north remembers.
          Tell them, winter came for House Frey.

Comment

That's what happens when you pull this kind of crap behind close doors. I wonder how many repubs actually read and understood what they were voting yes on...
            Morons...
            "If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi
            Lessons in Christianity.

Keep on Civin'
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So remember when Obama said that manufacturing jobs aren't coming back? Well now we have 40,000 new manufacturing jobs in one month, AND HE STILL THINKS THIS IS HIS ECONOMY!

Comment

Since I don't sell Lear Jets, Bentleys, or Yachts, giving really rich people more money while giving nothing to the vast majority of people will not result in higher sales for my company.
                That's not the real world. Your job has little to do with the sort of thing most people do for a living. - Agathon
                It's never too late to shut the **** up and hope for the best. - Kentonio
                If social security were private, it would be prosecuted as a Ponzi scheme. - me

Comment

The GOP tax cut is highly popular among the US voters btw., as 2 new polls show (at least Trump would express it this way, I am sure)

According to Gallup 29% of the voters approve of the GOP tax cut.
                  Only 56% disapprove

The numbers of the newest Quinnipiac poll are similar .... here also 29% of the voters approve and even less than in the Gallup poll disapprove ... just 53 %

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tw...rticle/2642622
                  When people ask you what happened tell them the north remembers.
                  Tell them, winter came for House Frey.

Comment

Well 30% seems like around the right percentage of sheeples.
                    Of course we know that Kid and Ben approve of it.
                    And that they haven't read it either. Just like a lot of republicans that voted for it.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                      Since I don't sell Lear Jets, Bentleys, or Yachts, giving really rich people more money while giving nothing to the vast majority of people will not result in higher sales for my company.
                      Please learn some economics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Please learn some economics.
                        You know that Macro exists only to make the math easier, right?
                        That's not the real world. Your job has little to do with the sort of thing most people do for a living. - Agathon

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You obviously don't know what a tax cut is.
                          And neither do you, if you think you will actually be getting one.

Comment

• Yeah, he doesn't make enough to qualify for one.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post

And neither do you, if you think you will actually be getting one.
                              I know enough to know that a tax cut for other people is good for me. I'm not a retarded limousine liberal.

But I also know that I will get a tax cut. You don't know my particulars. You just use your imagination, which sucks as much as your ability to use reason.

Comment

• Or, maybe you keep forgetting that alimony is a top line deduction...

Comment

Working...
                                X