• Show
Clear All

• rah
    replied
    Who cares

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    The President says that he doesn't blame Warren for the mass shooting by one of her supporters.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
    We need a smilie that starts out laughing and gradually changes to crying just for kid posts. Laugh because it's so funny/insane then cry because he is, unfortunately, not alone in his POV.
    The hate is destroying your soul.

Leave a comment:

• Donegeal
    replied
    We need a smilie that starts out laughing and gradually changes to crying just for kid posts. Laugh because it's so funny/insane then cry because he is, unfortunately, not alone in his POV.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    You do realize if you put Kidiot on ignore, you lose about a third of the posts in this thread? … true, you miss his wit and wisdom, but I can live with it.
    I also read the comics after breakfast for a laugh too. Our Kidiot provides a few extra when he's not incoherent.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    You're having both sides of this conversation in your own head.

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds pretty judge-y to me...

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

That`s easy ... Trump already mentioned it ... just make violent video games illegal.

Trump must know it, after all he is a stable genius

If you concentrate on making firearms illegal or preventing violent movies from being shown you just try the wrong approach
    I assume that you approve of the strategy of accusing of being White Supremacists approach.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Glad I tuned in to this thread so I could read a reasonable, intelligent, 5-page discussion on how the USA can reasonably reduce our tens of thousands of annual deaths by firearms.
    That`s easy ... Trump already mentioned it ... just make violent video games illegal.

Trump must know it, after all he is a stable genius

If you concentrate on making firearms illegal or preventing violent movies from being shown you just try the wrong approach

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    I use the Sun Tzu tactics

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

You also lose context for much of the remaining two thirds......
    Kid's posts have context?

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    Which saves even more time!

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    You do realize if you put Kidiot on ignore, you lose about a third of the posts in this thread? … true, you miss his wit and wisdom, but I can live with it.
    You also lose context for much of the remaining two thirds......

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    I'm waiting for him to get bored of being alt-right and become a radical alt-centrist. Then he can troll both sides.
    Personally, I just troll humans. Stupid, feelthy humans.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X