• Show
Clear All

• pchang
    commented on 's reply
    He is pretty expert at comic relief.

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

So I was right. The worst thing about Trump is people like you get your little feewings hurt. This is why the Democratic Party is going to Hell. I hate to see it, but people like you don't care. A lot of Republicans don't care either. But it's a disaster. We have people in the street bullying police that just fought a mass shooter. We have people shooting up ICE facilities. You can't even talk to a Democrat anymore. You just get a bunch of ridiculous horse****.

As usual, you are a lying pond scum.
    Please point out where I say my feewings hurt.
    The disaster in this country is living in the White House... But the Democratic Party is going to hell

Yep, you really aren't and expert at ANYTHING

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Yes, I'm well aware what outright means. And please quote any post EVER that I wanted Hillary. Stop just outright making things up.
    SO I guess you're saying you don't mind the racists.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post

So you don't care if there are outright racists that are currently serving terms also.
    What are you talk about? Do you know what "outright" means?

If you listen to people on the left a lot of them tell you that all white people are racist (Hillary said that). They say being racist doesn't mean that you are a bad person. So I'm just amazed that you then make a big deal about people being racist. Not really though, because I know that this all has to do with the fact that you wanted Hillary.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    So you don't care if they are anti-semitic radicals? You are fine as long as they tone it down?
    So you don't care if there are outright racists that are currently serving terms also.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post

I guess your fine with people electing an embarrassment of a President who most of the world is laughing at... Who has lied more than any other president in history... who is a corrupt pond scum who is lining his own and his friends pockets at the cost of the tax payer.
    So I was right. The worst thing about Trump is people like you get your little feewings hurt. This is why the Democratic Party is going to Hell. I hate to see it, but people like you don't care. A lot of Republicans don't care either. But it's a disaster. We have people in the street bullying police that just fought a mass shooter. We have people shooting up ICE facilities. You can't even talk to a Democrat anymore. You just get a bunch of ridiculous horse****.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    They were duly elected by the US citizens of their districts. Welcome to democracy!

• Ming
    replied

You may be fine with people electing people who get a calm feeling when they think about the Holocaust because they believe a bunch of fake history, but I do not. Nor do I want them going to a country that they obviously hate to cause problems for everyone, including the US.
    I guess your fine with people electing an embarrassment of a President who most of the world is laughing at... Who has lied more than any other president in history... who is a corrupt pond scum who is lining his own and his friends pockets at the cost of the tax payer.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    The ban was lifted on Tlaib (who has family in Palestine) but not for Omar.

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Tlaib is being allowed to visit her grandmother. I'm fine with that. Hopefully she conducts herself appropriately.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    So you don't care if they are anti-semitic radicals? You are fine as long as they tone it down?

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    I make comments, but I was responding to your comment that they didn't belong in congress. If their constituents believe they should, I have no say in that.
    I do think that if they want to be the future face of their party that they should probably tone done their act a bit.
    But the younger elements always want to appear to be mavericks.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    They're not in my district so I don't have a lot of say whether they should be in congress.
    So you never make comments about ANY person in Congress unless they are in your district? Seems weird a little bit.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post

Hmmm... they got elected by their constituents, so obviously the people they are representing don't agree with you.
    This is America... they are welcome to their opinions as you are yours
    The "disaster" is people like you who don't get it.
    You may be fine with people electing people who get a calm feeling when they think about the Holocaust because they believe a bunch of fake history, but I do not. Nor do I want them going to a country that they obviously hate to cause problems for everyone, including the US.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied

Those two shouldn't even be in Congress. Such a disaster.
    Hmmm... they got elected by their constituents, so obviously the people they are representing don't agree with you.
    This is America... they are welcome to their opinions as you are yours
    The "disaster" is people like you who don't get it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X