• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Epstein had broken bones in neck
    So, Trumps Henchmen were involved?

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Just more proof that Kidiot just makes crap and has no clue what "fact" means...

Typical Kidiot arguments...
    Make stuff up
    Change the subject
    Ignore actual facts presents
    Claim there was proof but he can't source it
    or just resorts to insults when proven wrong

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    So I guess your answer is that you can't get any facts right. Yeah, that is funny.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Moron, I'm still not retired yet. Can't you get any facts straight?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    I read what you said. I guess this is how some retired people waste their time.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    You frickin asked me how many black people are in Trumps administration.
    Which you didn't answer. Probably because you didn't have a clue.

Then you went on to say that saying that you have black friends is racist.
    No I said racists use that as proof that they are not.

Again, learn reading comprehension.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    No I said that racists commonly use that as proof that they are not racists. Learn to read.
    You frickin asked me how many black people are in Trumps administration. Then you went on to say that saying that you have black friends is racist. Now you are backing down.

Stop just annoying people.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    How is a non racist supposed to replay to a spurious claim of racism, which is all to common these days? Pointing out that his record is not in anyway racist, that he championed many equality bills, and that many of his closest friends are oof other races seems like all a person like Biden realistically can do? So you are putting him in a catch-22 where he either doesn’t respond letting the racial smear merchants smear his good name or he responds with evidence yet responding with evidence is then spuriously declared to be “racist”.

Seriously, **** that bull****. That is just a tails I win, heads you lose used by the race hustlers.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    No I said that racists commonly use that as proof that they are not racists. Learn to read.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    It doesn't matter what color you are. If you think saying that you have black friends is racist then your brains are scrabbled.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Biden is old enough that I would be willing to be he was a racist at some point. But people do change. People that use that excuse just don't realize how racist it sounds to other blacks.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    Only racists use that excuse. Which is why I'm not surprised to see you post it.
    I don’t think Biden is racist but he literally recently said he had many black friends when falsely accused of being a racist. Sadly, Kamala is a one trick pony and the only card she ever plays is the race card. It is one of the reasons she is such a waste of space and not a serious person.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by giblets View Post

I guess Tlaib won't be going back where she (well actually her parents) came from.
    She could go back if she stopped lying about how her ancestors treated Jewish immigrants and falsely claiming to be open borders.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X