X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I say that because you know that I'm not a black conservative, but even if I were you would still attack me. But it wouldn't be as aggressive.
    So you're calling me racist, not for something I've done, not even being able to twist something I've said to sound racist ... but for something you admit has never happened?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post

I have no idea what your skin color is. More importantly, I don't care.
    So you accuse people of color of not caring about minorities without any basis? I just figured that you only accused white people of that.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied

You know that I'm white. No one believes that you don't.
    I have no idea what your skin color is. More importantly, I don't care.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    Actually we know now that the ex of the Dayton shooter was afraid of him because he did things like show her videos of mass shootings and gave her a play by play. She broke up with him because she thought he might hurt her, but she didn't report him to the authorities because he "believed in equality." Here's my solution that would help in this case. Don't be dumbasses.
    Source?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    I say that because you know that I'm not a black conservative, but even if I were you would still attack me. But it wouldn't be as aggressive.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

If only you were as sensitive to what happens to minorities and women as you are to what happens to white male billionaire *******s.
    I am concerned about what happens to women and minorities. If you weren't racist you might not say otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

I have no idea what color your skin is, and don’t care either. When you say something stupid and someone takes issue with your stupidity... it’s not being racist.
    You know that I'm white. No one believes that you don't.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied

I actually meant to say that he wants to be called racist because it helps him. I don't like it though. Either do all other sensitive people.
    If only you were as sensitive to what happens to minorities and women as you are to what happens to white male billionaire *******s.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied

Imagine saying that to people of other races besides white.
    I have no idea what color your skin is, and don’t care either. When you say something stupid and someone takes issue with your stupidity... it’s not being racist.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Actually we know now that the ex of the Dayton shooter was afraid of him because he did things like show her videos of mass shootings and gave her a play by play. She broke up with him because she thought he might hurt her, but she didn't report him to the authorities because he "believed in equality." Here's my solution that would help in this case. Don't be dumbasses.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Glad I tuned in to this thread so I could read a reasonable, intelligent, 5-page discussion on how the USA can reasonably reduce our tens of thousands of annual deaths by firearms.
    Impossible, anytime someone suggests something that would harm the bottom line of gun manufacturers the NRA will tell rednecks that liberals are trying to take away their guns.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    Apparently, Kid is a race of one.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    And what were you expecting from our Kidiot? His last few posts in this thread have devolved into incoherent babbling.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Glad I tuned in to this thread so I could read a reasonable, intelligent, 5-page discussion on how the USA can reasonably reduce our tens of thousands of annual deaths by firearms.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

Thus why he started his re-election campaign so soon!
    I actually meant to say that he wants to be called racist because it helps him. I don't like it though. Either do all other sensitive people.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X