Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Sparky
    replied
    Trump Organization CFO granted immunity from prosecution, Apparently, he has worked for the Trumps for 40 years...

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Trump and his WH officials can bring out the champagne bottles and celebrate.
    Due to failing health and still progressing cancer, McCain has stopped the treatment for his brain cancer.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...t-glioblastoma

My guess is that he will only have weeks to live

Leave a comment:

• JohnT
    replied
    ... that moment when you simultaneously argue the killer of Mollie Tibbetts proves Congress *must* act on the border wall and Stephen Paddock killed 58 and wounded 422 in Las Vegas proves Congress *must not* act on guns...
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180822_202419.jpg Views:	3 Size:	261.8 KB ID:	9356186

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    A lot of people are committing crimes. They don't get convicted. Don't make this hard.
    And how do you count those committing? Innocent until proven guilty. Another words, convicted. Only Kid considers himself to have god given powers to determine just who is committing what crimes.

What a moron.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

A lot of people are committing crimes. They don't get convicted. Don't make this hard.
    What a tool. Trumps administration is setting records in committing crimes. Obama was clean. Get the **** over it.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, I guess that in case of the 34 prison sentences (vs. 3 prison sentences for governments under democratic presidents) it could be believable shown before court that the convicted government officials actually commited the crimes they were accused of

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    By the time Trump is removed, there will be fifty prison sentences for his administration.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    Duncan and Margaret Hunter have separate legal teams, so this looks like it will get contentious fast. I wonder who will cut a deal first? My bet is on the wife.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You are confusing "committed" with "convicted." "Convictions" are good.
    Well, I guess that in case of the 34 prison sentences (vs. 3 prison sentences for governments under democratic presidents) it could be believable shown before court that the convicted government officials actually commited the crimes they were accused of

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    When you have a true hard number of committed, let me know. Until then we kind of have to rely on convicted. What a moron.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Dunno if that was brought up already, but a comparison between the crimes commited by the governments under republican presidents and those by the governments under democratic presidents is striking:

https://twitter.com/Saintsfan5348/st...38205757169666
    You are confusing "committed" with "convicted." "Convictions" are good.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by pchang View Post
    Duncan Hunter is now blaming his wife for all illegal campaign spending. I wonder how long that marriage will last.
    Sure... His wife bought all those steam games and liquor shots... Lmao. Throwing their spouse under the bus... Them family values!

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    Duncan Hunter is now blaming his wife for all illegal campaign spending. I wonder how long that marriage will last.

Leave a comment:

• Lorizael
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    They did got ONE right. Hillary will never be president.
    Well, not of the United States anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    My favorite one is "corrupt!". I'd ask them are you sure you're talking about Hillary? Seems like we do have a corrupt so called "President" right now.

"Corrupt! Racist! Criminal!" also fits the definition of irony.

The sad part is that Trumpsters actually elevated the national enquirer to real news in their world lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X