Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally we find out the real issues with Brexit:

It is a debate that has torn the nation in two, ripped friends and family apart, and entrenched deep and uncrossable lines throughout the land. Should the Royal Mint have used an Oxford comma on its Brexit 50p piece?
    Critics fume over the omission of Oxford comma from phrase ‘Peace, prosperity and friendship’ as new coin enters circulation

Blah

Comment

• They never used the Euro and so should just keep doing it like they've always done it.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• What has the Euro got to do with it?
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Happy Year of the Rat!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	rat.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	9387144
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• My morbid side likes that cartoon....

In other news:

After 47 years as a member of the European project, the UK will leave the EU at 23:00 GMT.

"so long and thanks for all the fish"

Blah

Comment

• Most EU laws will continue to be in force - including the free movement of people - until the end of December, by which time the UK aims to have reached a permanent free trade agreement with the EU.
              So he'll claim the UK has left the EU 11 months before any of the practical consequences kick in, hoping that the public doesn't see the connection.

Comment

• Diversion @ Mar-a-Lago.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Intl. League of the Amoeba People congratulated GOP senators to their lack of spine.
                  Blah

Comment

• #PalindromeDay: Geeks around the world celebrate 02/02/2020
                    Sunday's date reads the same back to front, the first time this has happened worldwide for centuries.

Blah

Comment

• A real tweet by the smartest man in America-
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	not in kansas.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	9387305

Comment

• They moved Kansas City out to make the pres look bad. Deep State!
                        Blah

Comment

• Glory hunter. Bet he would have said the same about the ‘69ers (sic) if they had won.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Looks like Trump won the Democrats/Iowa thing
                            Blah

Comment

• Pete Buttgiggle declaring victory before results have been announced

Comment

• I guess it would be absurd to assume something was hacked...?
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X