Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

It's child abuse to attempt to make a trans girl think she's a boy.
    So you lie to children but you call people child abuse? I don't think so.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

So you lie to children but you call people child abuse? I don't think so.
      No, the father is a liar.

Younger and Georgulas separated in 2015. In marriage annulment proceedings, a court awarded Georgulas more than $45,000 in damages for a truck Younger fraudulently purchased in his name through her company. Georgulas also accused Younger of fabricating his background before they married. Before Georgulas married him, she said, Younger told her he had been married once, had a significant career in the Marines and served in Iraq, was a professor, and had made six-figure incomes for decades working for Fortune 500 companies. In fact, he had been married twice, did not have a college degree, was briefly a Marine before being removed, and only earned six figures once, in 2000.
      After an outcry from conservatives, a judge just ruled Luna Younger will have to split her time between two parents—one who believes she’s a girl and one who believes she’s a boy.

Comment

• I'm not even going to talk to someone unless they understand what a boy is. You aren't going to talk to me about lying

Comment

• Come back when you get a degree in child psychology? Otherwise this is just your opinion.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
            US hunter killed by deer he thought he had just shot dead

A hunter in the US state of Arkansas has died after being gored by a deer he had just tried to kill.

Thomas Alexander, 66, was hunting near the Ozark mountains when he shot the buck and watched it collapse.

Assuming the animal was dead, Mr Alexander went to check on the body - at which point the deer stood back up and attacked him.

He managed to call his wife, who rang the emergency services, but he was declared dead later in hospital.

Keith Stephens, from the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission, told local media that Mr Alexander's death was "one of the stranger things that's happened" in his 20-year career."I don't know how long he left [the deer] there, but he went up to check it to make sure it was dead," Mr Stephens said. "And evidently it wasn't."

He also told the BBC that paramedics had tried to take him to hospital in an air ambulance, but "unfortunately, he stopped breathing before they could get in the helicopter so couldn't be air-lifted due to efforts at CPR".

He added that there would be a post-mortem examination to determine the exact cause of death, but "the hospital did note that he had several puncture wounds".

The commission has been searching for the wounded animal.
            A hunter in the US state of Arkansas was gored while checking if the animal he shot had been dead.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Kind of awesome. I never think of deer as an animal that will attack...

• Berzerker
              Berzerker commented
              Editing a comment
              There was a PBS nature show called "Wild America" a long time ago I used to watch. The opening clip for each episode showed a deer with a full rack of antlers being attacked by a cougar, as the cat got close, maybe 15-20 ft the deer turned and charged full blast antlers first. The cat didn't even have time to turn and run, it backed pedaled amazingly fast before the clip ends. Dont know if the cat got stabbed but I dont see how it avoided the deer.

• Motorcyclist Who Identifies As Bicyclist Sets Cycling World Record
            October 25th, 2019

NEW YORK, NY—In an inspiring story from the world of professional cycling, a motorcyclist who identifies as a bicyclist has crushed all the regular bicyclists, setting an unbelievable world record.

Comment

It's generally agreed that children have formed a gender identity by age 3. Also, nothing permanent needs to be done before they're a teenager.
              I don’t know if you are just indoctrinated or a liar but you are completely wrong on both counts. What the radical activists, almost none of whom have degrees in the needed fields btw, want is to “block an unwanted puberty” via chemicals means to block development hormones which also damage male glands permanently. That is how they work. Second around half of the children who imagine they are a different sex below age eight change their minds but if the activists are followed the damage would have already been done. Thirdly, the mother has supposedly told several people that this would devastate ex-husband and, whom she is irate with because he filed to divorce her, and she is the only person to claim the child ever wanted to change sexes. The child told the father that his mother forces him to wear dresses.

So it seems there is a high likelihood that the mother is legitimately attempting to harm the child to get even with her ex-husband. I suspect the court is vowed by political correctness and is not putting the child’s best interests first.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• All she would have to do is falsely accuse him of abuse. She's just a radical like giblets.
                Last edited by Kidlicious; October 26, 2019, 10:40.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

I don’t know if you are just indoctrinated or a liar but you are completely wrong on both counts. What the radical activists, almost none of whom have degrees in the needed fields btw, want is to “block an unwanted puberty” via chemicals means to block development hormones which also damage male glands permanently. That is how they work. Second around half of the children who imagine they are a different sex below age eight change their minds but if the activists are followed the damage would have already been done. Thirdly, the mother has supposedly told several people that this would devastate ex-husband and, whom she is irate with because he filed to divorce her, and she is the only person to claim the child ever wanted to change sexes. The child told the father that his mother forces him to wear dresses.

So it seems there is a high likelihood that the mother is legitimately attempting to harm the child to get even with her ex-husband. I suspect the court is vowed by political correctness and is not putting the child’s best interests first.
                  We are talking about a 7 year old, they are not taking puberty blockers unless they are a case of precocious puberty in which they probably would take them anyway. By all means cite a case of a biological male who took medications to delay puberty for reasons such as precocious puberty and became sterile. If they still say they are trans in five or six years it clearly isn't a phase. Totally radical organizations like the American Academy of Pediatrics support providing transgender children with gender-affirming health care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                    A hunter in the US state of Arkansas was gored while checking if the animal he shot had been dead.

US hunter killed by deer he thought he had just shot dead
                    Extinction rebellion!
                    Blah

Comment

• You really can't argue with people who put dresses on 3 year old boys and then tell them they are girls, unless it's a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        You really can't argue with people who put dresses on 3 year old boys and then tell them they are girls, unless it's a joke.
                        it is hard to argue with people who don't exist.

Comment

it is hard to argue with people who don't exist.
                          I don't know, but either do you. I saw the video of the boy though and made my own judgement. I could be wrong, but I think he is psychologically abused by the mother.

Comment

• He can't be more abused than the countless LGBTQs who, in US history, got put into Jesus Camps by their parents in order to get brainwashed into loving the "right gender"
                            and/or got punished by their parents for not behaving manly/girly enough (for example because son played with Barbie dolls or daughter wanted to wear trousers instead of skirts)
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                              He can't be more abused than the countless LGBTQs who, in US history, got put into Jesus Camps by their parents in order to get brainwashed into loving the "right gender"
                              and/or got punished by their parents for not behaving manly/girly enough (for example because son played with Barbie dolls or daughter wanted to wear trousers instead of skirts)
                              I don't know. There probably are some kids that get abused in religious camps. I don't defend that. But there are people now on the left that defend psychological abuse of children because they believe that makes the world better. IOW, they make children believe a lie, such as if you are white then you are racist by default.

Comment

Working...
                              X