Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I think giblets is having a bad day because of the disastrous Democrat Debate last night. It's looking pretty bad for the Ds and they didn't even throw hard balls.
    I didn't watch it since I already know most of the candidates are ****

Comment

• Yeah. You got one thing right.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Pompeo has confirmed that Erdogan told Trump that he was invading and told him to remove troops. Trump saved us from war.
        You're saying that our NATO ally, Turkey, was going to launch a surprise attack on US forces?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Turkey HAS launched a suprise attack. And US troops have left. We have eyes on the whole turkish terrotiry nothing that happenms escapes us.

Whereas Turkish troops have chased away american troops, russian/syrian military has occupied their place and b!tch slap turkey to place

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

You're saying that our NATO ally, Turkey, was going to launch a surprise attack on US forces?
            No. They told the President they were going to attack.

Comment

• Turkeh is being slapped by token american sanctions abd by VERY REAL european sanctions.
              I'm Greek. I'm happy

And she is a ****ing giant with glass legs. Syrian/russiam troops just showed up and its soiled underwear is leavimng whole cities behind.
              And Greece isn't even being involved yet

Comment

• We are eurpoean.
                We don't kill people anymore.\
                We drink tea and sh!t

Comment

• Of course if you shake a kurd, his firearm is made in hellenic military factories

Comment

• If he knows how to fight, he probably learned that in Greece

jsht saying

I'm talking tactics. Not soul.
                    That is his

slash ****ing hers

Comment

No. They told the President they were going to attack.
                      If your ally attacks you without provocation, that's a surprise attack.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

If your ally attacks you without provocation, that's a surprise attack.
                        We can't put our troops in the area they are going to attack. The alliance with the Kurds was only against ISIS. The Turks have been attacking them this whole time and we haven't protected them. We were never protecting them from Turkey.

Comment

• Listen TUrkey did attack US troops. And US troops did back up and left

Comment

We can't put our troops in the area they are going to attack.
                            Why didn't Trump just say no, you can't go there?

Comment

• Some time afeterwards a convoy of F-15s flew above previous US tropp locations.

US army has a mandate to defend itself if attacked. It was ordered to leave

Russian and Syrian troops have occupied prevuious US positions and are pushing turkey back

Comment

• Are Russia and Turkey at war now?

Comment

Working...
                                X