No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny. Everyone is mad that Trump said that Biden was only good at kissing Obama's ass but I don't see anyone trying to prove him wrong.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Biden has asked all the major media outlets and all the social media outlets to censor all ads by Trump criticizing him for corruption.

Comment

• All of Trump's accusations against Biden are just a pot-kettle situation lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Funny. Everyone is mad that Trump said that Biden was only good at kissing Obama's ass but I don't see anyone trying to prove him wrong.
          No one cares if it's true, because that's not the point. The point is that Trump made the comment like a typical 5 year old. and it seemed kind of racist.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
            All of Trump's accusations against Biden are just a pot-kettle situation lol
            Pretty sure Trump didn't kiss Obama's ass.

Comment

• Ass-kissing the President is a time honoured tradition among VP's.
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• But it was specifically bad to trump because it was a black man's butt. Very useful for stoking the probably 100% white audience that he was addressing.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                  Ass-kissing the President is a time honoured tradition among VP's.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Isn't this thread for newsworthy stuff?
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Sorry

Comment

• Was Ilhan Omar at an Antifa rally?

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                            Oh you're not a fan, you just watch videos about him. Got it. Have you cleaned your room?
                            "Cleaning your room" is very good advice.

Comment

• From oneof the survivors of the Synagogue Shooting in Halle:
                              Stuck in the synagogue on lockdown, we picked up our prayer books again, unsure of what else to do but continue our intensive day of prayer. The singing that emerged in those hours is some that I will never forget, or want to relive, writes Yaffa Fogel.

She says that it is thanks to german gun control, that she (and others) survived
                              (and right she is ... had the terrorist been able to buy firearms as freely as in the USA, it surely would have been a massacre ... and not "just" 2 victims)
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• That's fine but since you like to take people's rights away you should shut down CNN.

Comment

Working...
                                X