No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The played it on the news this morning and had to bleep out the Ass. It was pretty funny.
      The dignity of the office just isn't what it used to be.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Warren applauded a transgender 9 yrs old and asked .... to pick the S of Ed.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Do you have a problem with transgender people?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Do you still beat your wife?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Warren applauded a transgender 9 yrs old and asked .... to pick the S of Ed.
              okay, and? what's your point?
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Some video is going viral of anti-Trump protesters throwing urine at police and threatening them.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post

okay, and? what's your point?
                  Probably not going to go over well with anyone but the woke left.

Comment

Do you still beat your wife?
                    Wow, did you have to look that one up to get it correct.

Do you really want to bring this type of thing up?

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Probably not going to go over well with anyone but the woke left.
                      Probably not going to go over well with only the flaming ultra right... nobody else really has a problem with it
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Now getting reports that Trump supporters were attacked. Their hats stolen and burned. The viral video is of police coming to put out fire and getting urine thrown on them.

Some one has to pay.

Comment

• I hope they catch the law breakers. And Trump too.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Now getting reports that Trump supporters were attacked. Their hats stolen and burned. The viral video is of police coming to put out fire and getting urine thrown on them.

Some one has to pay.
                            They did them a favor by disposing of those stupid hats.

Comment

• Bad news for El Donaldo:
                              The appeal court has rejected Donnies appeal regarding disclosing his financial records

Now the House oversight committee will learn about the dirty secrets in Donnies finances that he wants to keep hidden

https://twitter.com/AndrewDesiderio/...58493653929984
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• What will they do when he refuses to them over and blames Obama?
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X