No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An investigation is underway in Ukraine, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it yet.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Ukrainians want the people that paid him charged with high treason.

Comment

• You do realize that this doesn't have any impact on what Trump did?

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump didn't do anything.

Anyway, we have to wait and see it this is true.

Comment

• Trump went on country wide TV and boasted about what he did. He released a transcript that shows what he did.
            But feel free to believe he did nothing,
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump also went on TV and announced that Nancy Pelosi was no longer Speaker of the House.

is it time to invoke the 25th?
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• His, Kurds weren't there for us on D-day would also qualify him for that. I hadn't heard the Pelosi one yet.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                  Trump also went on TV and announced that Nancy Pelosi was no longer Speaker of the House.

is it time to invoke the 25th?
                  She isn't. AOC is.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    Trump went on country wide TV and boasted about what he did. He released a transcript that shows what he did.
                    But feel free to believe he did nothing,
                    Why do you insist on babbling on like this? How can anyone have a conversation with someone talking like they are doing LSD?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Why do you insist on babbling on like this? How can anyone have a conversation with someone talking like they are doing LSD?
                      Talk about babbling... you just provided a classic example of it.

So are you denying what TRUMP claims... or ignoring the transcript TRUMP provided...
                      Just checking
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Did he actually read the transcript?
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Pfffffffft! Reading is for Commies!
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Violence against police protecting citizens at Minnesota Trump Rally. Way to get out the vote.

Comment

• Police weren't allowed to wear full protective gear

Comment

• Trump telling the crowds that Biden was a good VP because he kissed Obama's ASS. Stoking the racists crap again.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X