Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I don't care what people call, because I have my balls.
    Thought your wife kept them.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
      pchang commented
      Editing a comment
      No. The ex-wife’s attorney got them. But since they were useless, she threw them away.

• Originally posted by rah View Post

Thought your wife kept them.
    Nope. I have them and they make me not care what people like you call me. Now when psychopaths start getting personal that's something else. But you're too stupid to know where the line is. Same goes for JR.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      So now you're calling us psychopaths? Classy.

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Some people take Nazi kinda personal, so I really don't care what you consider the line.
      And you obviously care what people call you since you always seem to comment about it.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You're such a fun guy to talk to.

Comment

• FISA: FBI misused surveillance.
          OAN Newsroom
          UPDATED 1:45 PM PST – Wednesday October 9, 2019

The United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court has ruled that the FBI previously violated Americans’ privacy rights by conducting unreasonable searches. The FISA Court opinion disclosed Tuesday revealed that the FBI violated constitutional rights and federal law through their warrant-less internet surveillance program.

A 2018 review revealed the bureau used their raw intelligence database in 2017 and 2018 to administer tens of thousands of searches on private U.S. citizens. The searches were conducted on some occasions to screen FBI personnel and sources, involving emails and phone numbers. In one instance, the court stated that an FBI contractor searched his family, staff members and himself on the database.

Federal law requires the database only be used to gather evidence of a crime or foreign intelligence information. According to the ruling, the FBI violated the law authorizing the program as well as the Fourth Amendment, which bars the government from conducting unreasonable searches.

Following the court’s decision, the FBI said it would apply new procedures as to how the database is used in order to better protect personal privacy.

The Foreign Intelligence Service Act has been under scrutiny for some time. Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page has argued the Obama-era FBI may have used its FISA authority unlawfully against him.
          Abuse continued even after Trump took office.

Comment

• So maybe Obama and Trump aren't involved. The FBI need to follow the law also. Hopefully this will move them in the right direction.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• **** the FBI.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• According Trump, impeachment is unconstitutional. Who knew?
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• It's only unconstitutional when it's him they're trying to do it to.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                      According Trump, impeachment is unconstitutional. Who knew?
                      This is why people don't cooperate with you people.

Comment

• Crooks never cooperate.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The truth is more important than the Constitution anyway.

Comment

• Trump is in no position to call someone else a disgrace

Comment

Working...
                            X