X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

So you don't deny being a Nazi?
    More nonsense from Kid...
    You aren't going to last much longer at this rate.
    DISCUSS or leave... T
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hyperbole is another thing you don't understand
      If just making **** up is what you consider it, then no I don't accept that definition.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I see we've reached the point in the latest Kid Cycle where he has no leg to stand on, so he starts crossing the line with name-calling in order to get banned. This allows him to believe that he, somehow, is the party being treated unfairly (which, granted, is somewhat ironic coming from someone calling people Nazis).

And while I understand that it's somehow more amusing to have a designated hardcore Trumper keeping us up to date on the latest conspiracy theories and lies, we all know from experience that it's only going to get worse until management finally pulls the trigger.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• This almost always happens when anyone lets people from the far right post use their platforms lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            I see we've reached the point in the latest Kid Cycle where he has no leg to stand on, so he starts crossing the line with name-calling in order to get banned. This allows him to believe that he, somehow, is the party being treated unfairly (which, granted, is somewhat ironic coming from someone calling people Nazis).

And while I understand that it's somehow more amusing to have a designated hardcore Trumper keeping us up to date on the latest conspiracy theories and lies, we all know from experience that it's only going to get worse until management finally pulls the trigger.
            Or people are actually stupid Nazis
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Ming: Don't call us Nazis!

*bans Kidicious

Comment

• Yeah, JR. He has been thoroughly made to look so foolish that it's time for him to retreat and pretend to be the victim. It's like beatlej uice, NAZI NAZI NAZI and Ming show up.
                Enjoy your impeding break. Maybe the impeachment will have started by the time you get back.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• JR literally called me a fascist yesterday. So lame.

Comment

JR literally called me a fascist yesterday. So lame.
                    Pulling a trump... say somebody else is just as bad... lame.

From the looks of your latest posts, it seems you no longer have a desire to post here.
                    Keep it up and you will get your wish.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I guess you don't understand what "ignore" means.

Comment

JR literally called me a fascist yesterday. So lame.
                        Let's get this right: In a "discussion" about whistleblower protections, you made the statement, "Some people should be retaliated against" (Post #152, Trump's Promise thread).

I commented that your statement was fascist bull**** - a judgment that I stand by. But hey, if the shoe fits...

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Let's get this right: In a "discussion" about whistleblower protections, you made the statement, "Some people should be retaliated against" (Post #152, Trump's Promise thread).

I commented that your statement was fascist bull**** - a judgment that I stand by. But hey, if the shoe fits...
                          So you get to call people fascist but not me. Got it straight. That's not fascist.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Poor baby! So even with the clarification that it was your assertion that is fascist, you insist on playing the victim as if I called you a fascist. Which, as the above post makes exceeding clear, I did not.

You, OTOH, specifically called Proteus a Nazi - complete with a capital N and specifically aimed at the person, not his post. Posts 6047 and 6051, this thread.

If management wants to ban me, so be it. Not my call.

• Kidlicious
                            Kidlicious commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm not playing the victim. Get yer head out of yer ass.

• Point of order, you were calling people Nazis not fascist.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't care what people call, because I have my balls.

Comment

• You people are going to have to get at least 100% smarter.

Comment

Working...
                              X