Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only if it's about Greta
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      Oh, he knows it's a satire site. The sad part is that he finds it funny.
      Normally I would have to agree that no one is that stupid, but based on his history here, I think sometimes he doesn't know when it's actually satire.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Two biggies

1) Durham has hired more staff because the investigation has been expanded with new evidence.

2) Witnesses say Mueller gave untruthful testimony when he said that didn't apply to replace Comey. He did go to the WH as the President insisted.

Comment

• This isn't about Mueller. He already acquitted him in your eyes.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Lying to Congress is a felony.

Comment

• Durham's investigation is going up to Mueller's appointment. I think Mueller himself is under investigation now.

Comment

• So if he lied then maybe Trump isn't "exonerated". You can't have it both ways.
                And if he lied then charge him. Then get Trump in front of Congress and see if he lies. Clinton testified, and you know how that turned out.
                Let the truth be heard.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Just drag everyone before Congress to be interrogated then charge all the liars. Derp derp

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Lying to Congress is a felony.
                    Then Trump better hopes he never goes in front of Congress...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Then Trump better hopes he never goes in front of Congress...
                      Remember Sesame Street, one thing has to do with another? Probably not since you never learned anything.

Comment

• Trump is getting desperate, just like our Kidiot.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Remember Sesame Street, one thing has to do with another? Probably not since you never learned anything.
                          Just more nonsense from Kidiot... typical Kidiot post
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• I would say, what, run out of clever responses? but that ship sailed years ago.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Just drag everyone before Congress to be interrogated then charge all the liars. Derp derp
                                And start with Trump and those around him
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X