X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Says Trump? Breotbart? Or Fox News?
    NY Post
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Then post the article so we can let you know what you didn't understand about it.

Or are you still befuddled by the simple cut and paste?
      Last edited by rah; August 28, 2019, 10:04.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Instead of smearing people why don't you do some research and educate yourself.

A Washington, DC, mom says her political-consultant husband left her for Rep. Ilhan Omar, according to a bombshell divorce filing obtained by The Post. Dr. Beth Mynett says her cheating spouse, Tim…

Comment

• Why should I do the research to validate your claims. That's your responsibility..

Where in the article did it say he was a terrorist?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• When did I request to debate you?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              You posted on Poly.

• So I guess the answer is it doesn't. Typical Kidiot.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              So I guess the answer is it doesn't. Typical Kidiot.
              Google "Ilham Omar loves white males because they are terrorists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

sounds like your fetish

Comment

• Amazon Fire Hoax. Called it. The fires are mostly burning land that was already cleared for farming before. The fires have spread to some old growth forest.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

sounds like your fetish
                    Only with your CNN visors on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

What the heck does that have to do with

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Omar in relationship with a terrorist (white male)
                      Moron. Your ability to try to make connections like that are truly Kidiot worthy.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What does what have to do with it? What does Google say?

Comment

• Google says nothing, It's just links to many sites that say different things. DUH.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                            Google says nothing, It's just links to many sites that say different things. DUH.
                            It says nothing, but different things?

Comment

• Here. Rubio likes her.

Comment

Working...
                              X