Name:	IMG_20181220_181717.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	267.1 KB
ID:	9369007

Comment

• Dinner
      Dinner commented
      Editing a comment
      If it matters the one on the left is cuter. That said, wasting willing ***** is extravagant and never a good idea. You never know when there will be a shortage.
      Last edited by Dinner; December 20, 2018, 21:32.

• A holiday government shutdown appeared more likely on Thursday after President Donald Trump informed House Republicans he would refuse to accept a stop-gap measure -- already passed by the Senate -- that doesn't include funds for his long-promised border wall.

I doubt a dumber man has ever been in the White House. Not only will this not get him what he wants but it will alienate many. Government employees, contractors, pensioners on Social Security, farmers who want their farm subsidies, the poor whose food stamps will be shut off (attention: Kid), people with housing subsidies, people who were going to visit national parks, people who needed help from law enforcement, and numerous others. Watch his approval ratings continue to fail as he already said on camera he is to blame. A stupid, stupid man.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      At least he knows that CNN is fake news

• Frankly, the memory of the electorate is relatively short. Negative polling effects due shutdowns pretty much go away within 1 year.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Shutdown
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I want the government to shut down so bad. I will celebrate if it does!
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/20/polit...ion/index.html

Wow. Mattis absolutely took a crap upon Dump in his resignation letter. We know Trump likes Golden Showers but I guess he is a fecalphile as well.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
            I want the government to shut down so bad. I will celebrate if it does!
            You and me both brother. I may have a beer.

Comment

• Shut it down permanently!
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                Shut it down permanently!
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Defund the White House!
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Burn it down! Oh wait, that's already been done before.........
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                      President Trump 'to pull thousands of troops' from Afghanistan

The Trump administration is planning to withdraw thousands of troops from Afghanistan, US media say.

Reports, citing unnamed officials, say about 7,000 troops - roughly half the remaining US military presence in the country - could go home within months.

The reports come a day after the president announced the country's military withdrawal from Syria.
                      Taliban control has only increased in recent months, and analysts say this could be "devastating".

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Trump right, Pelosi wrong. House based bill for 5.7b for The Wall.

Comment

• Well, it still has to go through the senate .. which may be a littel bit more difficult

One has to wonder how many poor people could be fed, housed, or supplied with desperately needed medicine or medical procedures for a year, with 5.7B $
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                            X