• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No citation.

As expected from kidiot.

Income inequality is sharply up.

https://www.epi.org/publication/the-...and-unequally/

And with the tax scam it will only worsen. The rich will get even more rich, and the average American worker has seen close to a 0% increase. Taking into account inflation, most Americans have actually seen their wages fall.

Reposted:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...heyre-falling/

Btw why are no republicans running on the tax scam? Losing ticket. The last republican that made it a centerpiece of his campaign was Rick Saccone. Where is Rick Saccone today?

Americans have seen no increase in their average wages. The rich upper 5% have made more. Thus any increase is just increasing disparities.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...klund-Alliance

The leader of the Swedish Liberal party (center right pro-EU party) and many in the Moderate Party (center right pro-EU party too) have both said they will not govern with neo-nazi scum. They both understand that the best option is to mitigate and minimalize the influence of the populists. Both the Liberal and Moderate party are socially liberal and pro-EU.

The center-left, centrist and center-right will probably conduct a grand centrist coalition that's representative of 81-83% of the country.

The neo-nazi scum did not make the gains to be second place, and as the count went on actually lost some ground. They did gain, but not as expected by prior polling.

I'll breath a sigh of relief. I was thinking they would get 20-22%, but they did not. This could have gone real ****ty like Italy. +3% to +4% is not that much of a real gain if you look at it.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
        , but citation or it didn't happen.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yes, the kidiot laughs at the thought that he might actually provide proof for any of his claims. Yes, Kid, we laugh too.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kid is a good pupil of Donnie
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Kidiot is like Rudy.

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                Broken_Erika commented
                Editing a comment
                Someone should photoshop googly eyes on that!

• Originally posted by BBC
              US 'to close Palestinian mission in Washington'

The US is to close the Palestine Liberation Organisation's mission in Washington, Palestinian officials say.

The PLO is the internationally-recognised representative of the Palestinian people. It opened its office in the US capital in 1994.

PLO secretary general, Saeb Erekat, called the planned move a "dangerous escalation".

The US national security adviser, John Bolton, is set to announce the closure in a speech.

He will reportedly cite the Palestinians' efforts to persuade the International Criminal Court to investigate alleged Israeli crimes, and their "refusal" to resume peace talks.

US President Donald Trump is preparing to unveil a long-awaited Middle East peace plan, but Palestinian officials have refused to engage with his envoys since he controversially recognised Jerusalem as Israel's capital in December.
              On Saturday, a state department official said that following a review President Trump had ordered that $25m (£19m) allocated for the care of Palestinians at six hospitals in East Jerusalem "go to high-priority projects elsewhere".

The head of the East Jerusalem Hospital Network warned on Monday that the decision to cut funding put "the health of five million Palestinians at risk".
              The US accuses the Palestinian leadership of failing to engage in peace efforts with Israel.

I figure that he'll come up with a "Peace Plan" that's as insulting and one-sided as possible and when the Palestinians reject it, he'll declare that the Oslo Accords were a Yuge Mistake and one of the Worst Deals in Human history and proceed to rip them up and declare the PLO to be Terrorist organization.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• So much for the Boycott....
                Originally posted by BBC
                Nike sales defy Kaepernick ad campaign backlash

Nike sales appear to have increased in the wake of its controversial advertising campaign, using Colin Kaepernick as the face of the brand.

Online sales grew by 31% in the bank holiday weekend after the ad launched, according to researcher Edison Trends.

The rise will confound critics, who encouraged people to destroy Nike goods in protest at the use of Mr Kaepernick.
                Critics of Nike's use of Colin Kaepernick in its ad campaign wanted consumers to boycott the brand.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                  Right wing Donny supporters can't do boycotts. They don't have the money. Sales will only jump. Genius move by Nike.

Comment

• sure

Comment

• Zoolander anyone?
                      Originally posted by BBC
                      Arrest after man puts out cigarette with petrol pump

A man said to be high on Monkey Dust has been arrested after he tried to put out a lit cigarette with a petrol pump.

Police were called to a petrol station on Waterloo Road, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent, at about 07:55 BST on Sunday.

Officers praised staff at the garage for their "brave" action after they tried to stop the man.
                      https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...shire-45464309
                      Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Right wing Donny supporters can't do boycotts. They don't have the money. Sales will only jump. Genius move by Nike.
                        Looks like the supporters of Kaepernick did a buycott.

Comment

• The only real issue will be if the campaign continues to be a success and maybe even win an award, will some savvy NFL exec decide it would be a good PR move to sign him to a contract.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It always boiled down to the money Kaepernick was demanding vs. how desperate the team was. A rash of QB injuries combined with an acceptance of the veterans minimum was always required.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• The International Criminal Court is for Commies!
                              Originally posted by BBC
                              International Criminal Court: US threatens sanctions

The US has threatened sanctions against the International Criminal Court if it goes ahead with prosecutions against Americans.

The court is currently considering prosecuting US servicemen over alleged detainee abuse in Afghanistan.

National Security Advisor John Bolton said the US would do everything "to protect our citizens".

The US is among dozens of nations not to have joined the court, founded in 2002.

The court investigates and brings to justice people responsible for genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes, intervening when national authorities cannot or will not prosecute.
                              Giving his reasons for opposing the court, Mr Bolton cited the threat to "American sovereignty and US national security".
                              He said the ICC lacked checks and balances, claimed "jurisdiction over crimes that have disputed and ambiguous definitions" and failed to "deter and punish atrocity crimes".

It was, he said, "superfluous" as "domestic judicial systems already hold American citizens to the highest legal and ethical standards".
                              Trump's security adviser says the International Criminal Court is "illegitimate" and "dead to us".

Comment

Working...
                              X