Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

You yourself say that it is no muslim ban buit a ban on inhabitants of a limited number of nations.
    Actually, the reason why the first drafts of the ban were not accepted was specifically this, i.e. that it was sold as a muslim ban.
    I don't remember saying that. You people think it's a Muslim ban. He can ban Muslims, for example, if they keep flying planes into buildings and stabbing people, he can ban them.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Generally this sounds like an apt desription of Trump himself to me

And people would be right.
      If you breathe oxygen over prolonged time (i.e. pure oxygen, not he mixture of 78% N2, 21% O2 and the remaining percentage with other gases that we breathe) you will get hyperoxia, then after a longer while an oxygen intoxication, and will finally get killed by it (if you don't return to breathing normal air soon enough).

So if Trump tells you to breathe oxygen and you follow his word, stopping breathing air and only breathing oxygen, then please tell us in advance, so we can prepare a place in the forums dead pool for you
      No. You can't impeach the president for saying that it's good to breathe oxygen. Do you ever get anything?

Comment

From the first article:
        Spoiler:

Just because Congress passed a spending bill doesn’t mean President Donald Trump could now treat the pile of taxpayers’ cash as a general fund to spend as he pleased on a huge and costly wall along the U.S.-Mexican border, aides explained to the President. Contrary to Trump’s experience as a real estate and marketing executive, this is not how the federal budget process works. The chatter on cable couldn’t trump Congress’ constitutional control over the budget.

But Trump wouldn’t hear it, according to two Administration officials. In Trump’s mind, Congress gave the money to the Pentagon, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis works for Trump, and Trump sees the wall as part of the United States’ defense. Ergo, he wants the Pentagon to build that wall. What was the point of being Commander-in-Chief — with a defense budget he boasts is “historic” — if Trump couldn’t make the military do his bidding?

Here another article that says it even clearer from 2 senators in April:
        https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/03/pent...-senators.html
        Spoiler:

"We conclude that the Department of Defense has no legal authority, with or without a reprogramming request, to use appropriated funds for the construction of a border wall."

But as ayou already said:

Facts don't matter to you, only Pro-Trumpian propaganda does. So I guess that discussions with you are useless

Or as Trump said:

With other words, don't trust what you hear or what you see, trust only what Trump tells you.

The usual things people say when they try to brainwash other people.
        Well, all hail Trump the almighty divine supreme leader of the US-Reich
        I never said to believe what Trump tells you. I said that you believe whatever fake news tells you and you have demonstrated that here. I have gone on record saying that Trump lies to fake news. I don't really care what he says to fake news.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No. You can't impeach the president for saying that it's good to breathe oxygen. Do you ever get anything?
            But you can die from following Trumps advice on this ... and therefore Trump would be crazy to advise this.

I also never claimed that Trump could be impeached for it ... if he could be impeached for lying, giving uninformed statements or dangerous advices,
            then maybe "Impeach the orange one in the oval office" would already be in the headlines of all newpapers
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• And CNN would say that he is killing people. Which is worse? You don't know, do you?

Comment

I never said to believe what Trump tells you. I said that you believe whatever fake news tells you and you have demonstrated that here. I have gone on record saying that Trump lies to fake news. I don't really care what he says to fake news.
                And Trump tells you what is fake news and what News services are fake news media
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

And Trump tells you what is fake news and what News services are fake news media
                  People have known that fake news is fake before you liberals came up with that term. Yes it was you. We knew all about fake news way before that.

Comment

And CNN would say that he is killing people. Which is worse? You don't know, do you?
                    And CNN would be right with this one.
                    But Trumpists and republicans in senate and house wouldn't care, just as they wouldn't care if Trump actually would shoot someone in the public in front of cameras,
                    therefore there would be no chance for impeachment.

Likewise "real Trumpists" would continue breathing 100% O2 and would dismiss every news that people died of O2-poisoning as fake news.
                    Also Sean Hannity (and/or Fox and Friends) would defend Trump and claim that death rates haven't risen since Trump gave the "Breathe O2"-advice

Comment

And CNN would be right with this one.
                      But Trumpists and republicans in senate and house wouldn't care, just as they wouldn't care if Trump actually would shoot someone in the public in front of cameras,
                      therefore there would be no chance for impeachment.

Likewise "real Trumpists" would continue breathing 100% O2 and would dismiss every news that people died of O2-poisoning as fake news.
                      Also Sean Hannity (and/or Fox and Friends) would defend Trump and claim that death rates haven't risen since Trump gave the "Breathe O2"-advice
                      No, it would be a liberal hoax. CNN would say it's real, so would a lot of idiots in Congress. a Special Prosecutor might even be appointed.

Comment

No, it would be a liberal hoax. ...
                        So you would also among those "real Trumpists" who would continue breathing pure O2, no matter what CNN and NYT write (as their warning woulkd be a Hoax IYO)

Good to know.

All here remember, if Trump ever says/tweets that people should breathe oxygen, we should be very very nice to Kid.
                        It may be his last days on earth

Comment

• Just for example, the President never even suggested that he was going to shoot anyone, and he didn't actually mean that people would still support him. He was saying that every other politician is so horrible that he could mess up badly and people would still support him. But fake news and all kinds of other people keep lying about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                            3 Reasons
                            1: As far as i know Rah doesn't have moderator powers......
                            2: It gives as a valuable scientific insight into the though process(or lack of) of a Trumpster/New Age Moron.
                            3: Whack-a-Kid seems to have become a Traditional game here. A Genuine Apolyton Tradition.
                            Ming or whoever has the powers of Zeus on here. I always thought Rah was an administrator?
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

A SuperPAC named "The Democratic Coalition" has filed a criminal complaint against Kavanaugh for perjury during his congressional testimony

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/...63498940715008

Merrick Garland... the one that should have been appointed to SCOTUS.

Kavanaugh probably has corrupt ties to some Trump law firms too.
                              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You can impeach a President for committing high crimes and dismeanours, and for breaking the law in general which Trump has done.

Ask yourself why so many of Trump's closest friends have wound up in prison?

You're truly a complete kidiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X