No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnT has a lot of trouble with simple graphs.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Asshat 2020

Comment

• So, why don't you tell us what you're looking at?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
          So, why don't you tell us what you're looking at?
          Why don't you tell us why you are looking at 2001? That should be good.

Comment

• I asked you first. When you respond to my question (with an answer, not another question), then I'll respond to yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
              I asked you first. When you respond to my question (with an answer, not another question), then I'll respond to yours.
              Whatever. I just showed a graph. So you don't care to tell us why you don't seem to understand why Median HH income decreased in 2001?

Comment

• Lol. Asshat in 2020.
                Attached Files
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Kidiot, the average wages for most Americans have either been flat since Trump took office and have started to decline. Explain that.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• English isn't your first language, is it?

You were trying to make a point in posting the graph. Please explain to us what that point is. Thanks!

Comment

• Do you know what a recession is?

Comment

• Suck It Jones!
                        Originally posted by BBC
                        Twitter bans Alex Jones and Infowars for abusive behaviour

Twitter says it has permanently suspended the accounts of Alex Jones and his Infowars website.

It made the move after a number of tweets that violated Twitter's abusive behaviour policy, the company said.

A number of tech giants, including YouTube and Facebook, deleted the right-wing conspiracy theorist's content last month, citing hate speech.

The radio host is best known for spreading unsubstantiated allegations about tragic events, including 9/11.

He is currently being sued for defamation by the parents of two children killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, which he has repeatedly claimed was a "giant hoax". Twenty children under the age of seven and six adults died in the attack.

Mr Jones mostly uses his Twitter account to share content and videos from InfoWars with his 850,000 followers, and promote conspiracy theories against liberals, Muslims and migrants.
                        Twitter follows other tech giants in banning the conspiracy theorist for "abusive behaviour".
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Do you know what a recession is?
                          That's non-responsive. Again: what was the point you were trying to make when you first posted the graph?

Comment

• Learn how to read graphs. Then you will know.

Comment

• Answer the question.

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X