Name:	IMG_20180905_181344.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	9359240

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      The GOP successfully covered Trump's disgusting alien genitals...

• So basically the argument is he's unfit and instead of following the prescription of the constitution they're gonna perform a silent coup because "Hey look, lower taxes and we can hate on minorities again!"?

Comment

• The government is using cyborg cats to spy on you. They've already admitted it. It's all documented.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• My guess is Kelly.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Must be Hillary using an electrical tower/mind control ray channeled through Obama's Network of Spy-Microwaves!
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
            So basically the argument is he's unfit and instead of following the prescription of the constitution they're gonna perform a silent coup because "Hey look, lower taxes and we can hate on minorities again!"?
            25th requires VP and a majority of the cabinet. If the "resistance" doesn't have that, they have no constitutional remedy.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• A cowardly coup from within the administration threatens to enflame the president’s paranoia and further endanger American security.

David Frum (and it really galls me to cite someone this conservative) points out that this will probably push the paranoid POTUS to a new level of crazy.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• The NYT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                  https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...crisis/569443/

David Frum (and it really galls me to cite someone this conservative) points out that this will probably push the paranoid POTUS to a new level of crazy.

Comment

• Former President Barack Obama reacted Tuesday to the news that Mayor Rahm Emanuel decided not to run for re-election for a third term.

“Chicago is better and stronger for his leadership,” Obama wrote in a statement emailed to reporters, praising Rahm Emanuel’s service as his first White House Chief of Staff, as a congressman, and as the Mayor of Chicago.

“I’ve decided not to seek re-election,” Emanuel said on Tuesday. “This has been the job of a lifetime, but it is not a job for a lifetime.”

The former president recalled Emanuel’s “wise counsel” at a “particularly perilous time” for the United States.

Obama praised Emanuel for improving job growth and employment numbers as well as his efforts to improve the schools in Chicago by implementing universal pre-Kindergarten and debt-free community college.

“I’ve been blessed to call Rahm my friend. Whatever he chooses to do next, I know he’ll continue to make a positive difference, just as he has throughout his career in public service,” Obama said. “And Michelle and I wish Rahm and Amy all the best as they consider this next phase in their lives.”

The president did not address Emanuel’s questionable record on preventing violent shootings in the City of Chicago.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not like it's very different than it ever was.

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There's a real endorsement for Democrats.

• Lemme guess, the only way to prevent violent Shootings is to remove all restrictions on gun ownership and introduce stand your ground laws?
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• More guns is always the answer. Take a look at Florida. It solves everything, besides the skyrocketing rate of mass shootings in the states and murders. Stand your ground lol. You could shoot a guy in the back and claim you were standing your ground. Kidiot loves it.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Everything in the NYTimes OP/ED is true. And it's a total meltdown for this White House.

Some do in fact believe it was Pence who wrote it. The fact is this the 25th amendment may come into play very soon as this rebellion continues to simmer. Trump can't fire everyone.

I can't stand Pence and think he's a P.O.S, but he'll be easily beaten in 2020.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• From that article:

The Post reported that texts were being shared saying the "sleeper cells have awoken."

Someone is a Dune fan!

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                            Broken_Erika commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Long Live the Fighters!

• Originally posted by BBC
                          Roy Moore sues Sacha Baron Cohen for defamation over TV stunt

Former US Senate candidate Roy Moore is suing the British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen for defamation after falling victim to a TV show prank.

In a sketch for his series Who Is America?, Baron Cohen pretends to be an Israeli anti-terrorism expert demonstrating a "paedophile detector".

When the "device" is waved near Mr Moore, it beeps.

In last year's Senate campaign, Mr Moore was dogged by allegations of sexual misconduct, which he denies.

His lawyers say the satirist falsely accused their client of being a sex offender. They are seeking $95m (£73m) in damages from Baron Cohen and from the Showtime and CBS networks.
                          The complaint says Mr Moore, his wife and their whole family suffered "severe emotional distress and pain... especially given his status as a prominent conservative and God fearing person of faith".
                          The former US Senate candidate says he was libelled in an episode of the Who Is America? show.

Comment

Working...
                          X