Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

PChang, correct. Gallup, Emerson (usually conservative leaning), ABC/WashPo, IBD/Tipp (most accurate pollster), USA Today and Reuters/IPSOs (another strongly accurate pollster) all have him plunging. The only one that's positive? No other than the Diarrhea Pollster Rasmussen. Same Pollster that was off 6-7% nationally in 2016.

Three of the pollsters now have him registering in the mid to upper 30s%.

FiveThirtyEight adjusts polls for bias (both ways really):

FiveThirtyEight is tracking Donald Trump’s approval ratings throughout his presidency.

Look at how they shave off 5% from Trump's approval in Rasmussen. That's how badly unreliable they are.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, Rasmussen is quite reliable - reliably off by about 5%. I believe the word you are looking for is "inaccurate."

• Giancarlo
      Giancarlo commented
      Editing a comment
      You got me with that one

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Dumbass cartoon.

This one is better
      Attached Files
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• And classy? Coming from someone who supports a serial cheater, wife beater and child rapist like Trump perhaps you should rethink what you post.

Comment

• Modern day leftist blacklisting worse than McCarthyism.

Legendary actor-comedian Orson Bean -- father-in-law of the late Andrew Breitbart -- described contemporary leftist-driven boycott and censorship campaigns as more repressive than Hollywood's 1950s blacklisting of communists.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            So your "source" is an opinion article about a radio interview with ancient C-list actor ORSON BEAN (and Andrew Breitbart's father-in-law) complaining about Marxist professors and taking a knee. If you read the article, you'll see he doesn't even claim there's an actual blacklist. Pathetic.

• So, now Dumbsters are burning or shredding their Nike-Equipment, after Nike named the leader of the NFL kneeling protestst as face of the year?

https://twitter.com/TheGoodGodAbove/...04751835828225

I am sure that the Nike representatives now will cry bitter tears about all of this bought sports gear being destroyed.

I have an idea for making them cry even more:
          Why don't these Dumbsters go into all Sportsgear shops of the country and buy up all stocks of Nike sportswear and-equipment and then burn it ...
          and repeaat so for all sports shops in the country, as soon as the shops have new Nike equipment available.

I am sure this rise in profits would make the Nike shareholders very sad
          Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 4, 2018, 09:17.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Modern day leftist blacklisting worse than McCarthyism.

Legendary actor-comedian Orson Bean -- father-in-law of the late Andrew Breitbart -- described contemporary leftist-driven boycott and censorship campaigns as more repressive than Hollywood's 1950s blacklisting of communists.

More fake news from the fake news site that promotes violence against the left.

Comment

• Nike: Just take a knee!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                So, now Dumbsters are burning or shredding their Nike-Equipment, after Nike named the leader of the NFL kneeling protestst as face of the year?

https://twitter.com/TheGoodGodAbove/...04751835828225

I am sure that the Nike representatives now will cry bitter tears about all of this bought sports gear being destroyed.

I have an idea for making them cry even more:
                Why don't these Dumbsters go into all Sportsgear shops of the country and buy up all stocks of Nike sportswear and-equipment and then burn it ...
                and repeaat so for all sports shops in the country, as soon as the shops have new Nike equipment available.

I am sure this rise in profits would make the Nike shareholders very sad
                Don't bet on that, but Nike is betting on a lot of SJW twits sporting the Swish.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dude, Nike is playing to their professional base. As long as they keep the athletes, they will get their fair share of the mass market. If they lose the top athletes, they become just another shoe.

Please don't try to lecture us on marketing. It took you literally one sentence to prove you're clueless in that area.

• Kidlicious
                  Kidlicious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I couldn't care less about marketing.

• I guess Proteus doesn't think blacklisting conservatives is a funny issue. Maybe that's why his CNN never tells that joke.

Comment

• Donny supporters are burning all their stuff. They should hold a huge bonfire and burn everything with Donny in attendance. Sounds familiar to the 1930s Germany.

Go ahead burn the stuff you bought. Meanwhile Nike will see increasing sales. We liberals have more money lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by The-Twit-In-Chief
                    Two long running, Obama era, investigations of two very popular Republican Congressmen were brought to a well publicized charge, just ahead of the Mid-Terms, by the Jeff Sessions Justice Department. Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time. Good job Jeff......

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• It's ok to be racist, ... cause you're liberal.

Comment

• Takes one to know one!

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
                          Takes one to know one!
                          That's a good line. I'll remember to use it every time a libtard calls me a racist.

Oh, you're racist.

Comment

Working...
                          X