Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I don't care about the statues you twit. An agree mob of racists are telling people where they can't go in public because of their race. They are destroying public property and they police just watch. Wth is wrong with you you lunatic?
    My point being, by removing the statues from a country which the Confederates hated, the "agree mob" was honoring them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post

My point being, by removing the statues from a country which the Confederates hated, the "agree mob" wasl honoring them.
      Idk. It's just a bunch of craziness. Crazy is not good. Like Charles Barkley says, "we never used to worry about those stupid statues." I don't think it's about the statues. It's craziness.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• We also never used to worry about Charles Barkley, either.

Comment

• The statues represent symbols of oppression and violence. They have no place in a civilized society. Not craziness. People are just collectively fed up with racists running the show.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• ... which is why they pulled a statue honoring racism down.

Anyway, who gives a **** about statues when MICHAEL COHEN SAID TRUMP DIRECTED HIM IN THE COMMISSION OF CRIMES? Let's talk about that, Mikey!

Comment

• Michael Cohen said that under oath too. This bombshell directly implicates Donny in violating federal law.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• This is a minor story compared to Michael Cohen pleading guilty and Manafort being convicted of eight charges, but US House member Duncan Hunter and his wife were indicted by a grand jury in San Diego on campaign finance fraud. The second republican House member indicted in recent weeks.

The California congressman, up for re-election in November, is accused of misusing $250,000.

Lmao. Never ending!

The republican party seems to be having a ****ty week in the legal system.

Yet those statues!

Comment

• Dude, have you read that thing? "Brutal" and "Desperate" does not even begin to describe this:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180821_215559.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	554.9 KB
ID:	9354465

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180821_215525.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	302.3 KB
ID:	9354467 continued...

Comment

• Brutal.

Name:	IMG_20180821_215507.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	9354469

Comment

• Pro-military!

Name:	IMG_20180821_215409.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	225.7 KB
ID:	9354472

Comment

• Hey! I wonder if they visited Apolyton!

Name:	IMG_20180821_215443.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	9354474

Comment

• You can't hiiiiiide, your lyin' wife.... Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180821_215432.jpg Views:	2 Size:	239.7 KB ID:	9354476

Comment

• I didn't read the entire indictment... Wow. Just wow. They didn't even try to hide misusing campaign money. They could have gone to some budgeting classes and learning how to live within their means.

Duncan Hunter is a big name republican and this further damages the republican party's ability to hold the House.

Ammar Campa Najjar now has a serious chance in taking the seat.

Comment

• For your reading pleasure:

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Documents.html

I hope you enjoy this one.

Trump wasn't directly named, but you can guess who "Individual-1" is...

Collusion? That can come later. Corruption, bank fraud, and tax evasion is more easy to prove... and seems to carry harsh sentences (ask Paul Manafort on that one).

Robert Mueller should consider filing a subpeona to have Donald Trump appear before a deposition now. There seems to be a million different options to bring down this administration at this point. The idiot's watergate. These morons aren't even good at covering their tracks.

Comment

Working...
                                X