Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
    Think about it.

Some criminal, uneducated, angry person can do all the sinning he wants and goes to church on Sunday and thinks to himself, "Well, Jesus will forgive me so I can do what I want! Lets rape this woman, have 5 kids, and rob this dude today. Go to jail? HA! I will outlive you all in 20 years! And I will STILL go to heaven." This type of thinking runs rampant in poor communities. Trust me I know. All around the world too.

People even praise Jesus' name over God's now! And that's exactly what he wanted to happen. It is a ****ing disaster. People have lost their fear of God.
    You have an oversimplified understanding of human nature. Your false god has taught you that way. People don't want to sin. It may seem that they do, but human beings are very VERY complicated.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

As far as overpopulation being a "perfect number." LOL. You would get laughed out of a Fox News studio with that ****.

The world is completely packed with stinky, worthless, Godless, uneducated barbarians. I celebrate, eat pizza, and drink rum when they die. And I am not afraid to say it. That is where my faith in Master Ba'al Satan comes into play.

Thin out the "herd" that Marduk Jesus created.
      Faith for what though? Only destruction. Why have faith only in destruction.

Actually it is Christ that will destroy everything wicked. But he only destroys wickedness, and leaves everything good. Your false god only destroys, with out regard to good or bad.

Comment

• Everybody has their religious fairytales. Some even thought sacrificing humans into volcanoes was appropriate. This is why I'm atheist. I don't believe one religious delusion over another.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          The volcano Goddess still is angry. She needs the sacrifice of the greatest, smartest, bravest, one with all the best words, man the nation has... Tell him she's really hot, he'll go!

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
        Everybody has their religious fairytales. Some even thought sacrificing humans into volcanoes was appropriate. This is why I'm atheist. I don't believe one religious delusion over another.
        This post is like a Month Python sketch.

Comment

• Some would say the same of your religious beliefs.
          At least Monty Python was never used as an excuse to kill people.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I celebrate, eat pizza, and drink rum when they die.
            Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
              Uncle Sparky commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you kidding... sounds like presidential material!

• What is your preferred method?

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm not so sure about the second

Comment

• Being drunk is very fun. I remember a guy I knew, we used to go out and order and order and order. We were the bar establishment's favorite customers. Or another guy that we met once or twice and brought the hosue down emptying barels of beer and getting served shots on the house etc Those were the times. now I know of noone to do that. Not even the SO (although according to mom, she drinks too much)

Comment

• Listen to Ozzy Osbourne: https://OzzyOsbourne.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Ozzy Osbourne YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/OzzyYTSubscribeOzzy's vid...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Faith for what though? Only destruction. Why have faith only in destruction.

Actually it is Christ that will destroy everything wicked. But he only destroys wickedness, and leaves everything good. Your false god only destroys, with out regard to good or bad.
                    How many people has Satan destroyed, according to the bible?
                    (and I mean directly, i.e. stories where Satan actually is described as an acting entity)
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                      Trump claims Americans need ID to go shopping

US President Donald Trump has been accused of being out of touch with voters after saying Americans need identification to go shopping.

At a rally in Tampa, Florida, he said: "You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID."

Americans do not need to present ID at supermarkets, unless to buy alcohol or, sometimes, for credit card purchases.

The Republican president was arguing for tougher ID checks on voters.

"You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture," he told the crowd at the "Make America Great Again" rally on Tuesday night.

"In this country, the only time you don't need it in many cases is when you want to vote for a president, when you want to vote for a senator, when you want to vote for a governor or a congressman.

"It's crazy. It's crazy. But we're turning it around."

MORON ALERT! MORON ALERT!
                      Gotta ramp up those voter suppression efforts!
                      At a rally in Tampa, Florida, he says: "If you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need ID."
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                        Everybody has their religious fairytales. Some even thought sacrificing humans into volcanoes was appropriate. This is why I'm atheist. I don't believe one religious delusion over another.
                        It is not too late for you to accept His Noodley Goodness.
                        Last edited by Broken_Erika; August 1, 2018, 12:43. Reason: Latge? Tygpo!
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                          I guess he is right, at least for certain kind of american citizens (and in another way than he thinks):
                          If you are living within 100 miles of the US border and are looking unamerican (i.e. non white), it surely is better to always have an ID with you.
                          You never know when an ICE patrol may stop you and, if you don't have an ID with you, will send you straight to a deportation camp (at least until you are able to contact people who can actually prove that you are an american citizen)
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

How many people has Satan destroyed, according to the bible?
                            (and I mean directly, i.e. stories where Satan actually is described as an acting entity)
                            The Bible doesn't give an answer. But is described as the Deciever and the Father of Lies. Lying is tantamount to murder, very destructive.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You realize that Trump lies constantly, right?
                              Absolute, verifiable lies. Agreed, he is very destructive.

• Kidlicious
                              Kidlicious commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Trump is a salesman. You are just a liar.
                          Working...
                          X