No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you call it when the President fires the pro-Hillary FBI Director?

A good start.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Potus has predicted the end of fake news in 7 years!

Comment

• Is Fox News going under?
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          Tax cuts are great for your country ... Trump making America Great Again

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/sta...61270336790528

There has never been a greater borrowing since almost a decade
          It’s even more impressive given the relative economies. Anyone can bankrupt a nation in a recession... but it takes a real stable genius to bankrupt one while it’s booming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            What do you call it when the President fires the pro-Hillary FBI Director?

A good start.
            What do you call it when you have your head stuck up where there is no light? A dark place.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

It’s even more impressive given the relative economies. Anyone can bankrupt a nation in a recession... but it takes a real stable genius to bankrupt one while it’s booming.
              People said that about the Reagan tax cuts, that they were bankrupting the country. They were proven wrong by history. Some people never learn though.

Comment

• Hey, Kidicious, I am learning the language of the people's flag in your avatar. I am now "In the middle" of angels and demons. God and Satan. And no I am not Jewish or nor do I intend to be.

And I do believe "Jesus" existed and I know who he really was. And I still don't like him.

The only reason I learn Hebrew is so when I talk to Lord Enki The One, I speak to Him in His tongue.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Why don't you like Jesus?

Comment

• Things would have been just fine without him. He always wanted power throughout history and wants to overthrow his Father. He may already have, I am not sure yet. He is slick like his Father but is not afraid to get his "boots on the ground" which makes him even more dangerous.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

• Well yeah, he even went to the Cross. Not a matter of not being afraid though. He can not sin.

Comment

• He is a liberal dip**** that encoutrages lazyness, crime, and overpopulation while he sits on The Throne.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                          He is a liberal dip**** that encoutrages lazyness, crime, and overpopulation while he sits on The Throne.
                          He's a true liberal, not a stupid liberal. You are comparing him to a man. You said it yourself that he is not afraid to get his boots on the ground. What kind of liberal is that? What kind of laziness is that? He isn't lazy. He waits for the right time, not like an idiot liberal that doesn't know anything.

Crime? What crime? He is the one true God. Why would he encourage crime?

Overpopulation? No such thing. He has created all. It is the perfect number of people. And what kind of liberal encourages overpopulation?

Comment

• Think about it.

Some criminal, uneducated, angry person can do all the sinning he wants and goes to church on Sunday and thinks to himself, "Well, Jesus will forgive me so I can do what I want! Lets rape this woman, have 5 kids, and rob this dude today. Go to jail? HA! I will outlive you all in 20 years! And I will STILL go to heaven." This type of thinking runs rampant in poor communities. Trust me I know. All around the world too.

People even praise Jesus' name over God's now! And that's exactly what he wanted to happen. It is a ****ing disaster. People have lost their fear of God.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

• As far as overpopulation being a "perfect number." LOL. You would get laughed out of a Fox News studio with that ****.

The world is completely packed with stinky, worthless, Godless, uneducated barbarians. I celebrate, eat pizza, and drink rum when they die. And I am not afraid to say it. That is where my faith in Master Ba'al Satan comes into play.

Thin out the "herd" that Marduk Jesus created.
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

• Kidicious has now met someone even more far right than HIM!

I'M SO FAR RIGHT I SOMETIMES FLIP BACK LEFT.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X