Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K. Have a nice day.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yeah, Kid is always short on facts or proof for whatever he spews.

Usually followed by an inane comment. Like that one.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ooooh! Are we posting random stuff now?
        Click image for larger version  Name:	4xjFGBr.gif Views:	1 Size:	447.3 KB ID:	9351254
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Trump's "Russia First" policy is beginning to pay off hugely. Putin looks much happier now.

Blah

Comment

• Satan knows what he is doing.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• There is a growing movement on the LEFT to make it normal again to put down fat gay people.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                Trump's "Russia First" policy is beginning to pay off hugely. Putin looks much happier now.
                Can you show me on this doll where the bad man hurt you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  There is a growing movement on the LEFT to make it normal again to put down fat gay people.
                  Making things up are we?

The right aligns itself with Putin. The man who murders gay people.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

There is a growing movement on the LEFT to make it normal again to put down fat gay people.
                    You can get your overweight probs under control easily with just few minutes of daily exercise
                    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Making things up are we?
                      Standard Kid. Ask him for proof and he'll insult you.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Dr Bumbum is on the Run!
                        Originally posted by BBC
                        Dr Bumbum: Brazil plastic surgeon on run after patient dies
                        https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-44866766
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

You can get your overweight probs under control easily with just few minutes of daily exercise
                          6' 145 lbs

Comment

6' 145 lbs
                            Hahahhaha.

Do you go to the same doctor as tRump?
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Trump is at 54% disapproval in Rasmussen. Now that poll is known for wild swings, but his numbers are going down the ****ter overall.

​​​​https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

Comment

• What Putin wants........Trump is willing to give.
                                I wonder just how much Republicans will be willing to sacrifice.
                                The White House said Wednesday that President Trump would consider whether Russian prosecutors would be allowed to interview a onetime U.S. ambassador to Moscow, Michael McFaul, and others in connection with a case against Bill Browder, a hedge fund manager and prominent critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X