Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

You mean like how Donnie was totally OK with his fans beating up a black man?

https://thinkprogress.org/donald-tru...-32639e4da487/

When his fans beat up other people it is, according to Donnie, because they are "very passionate" and "love their country"
    He probably called then white supremacist, or some other liberal crap.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

He probably called then white supremacist, or some other liberal crap.
      So, just like your master, you are OK with violence, as long as your side is the one dealing it and not the one on the receiving end
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

So, just like your master, you are OK with violence, as long as your side is the one dealing it and not the one on the receiving end
        Nope. Just telling the whole story. You on the other hand have no problem with calling people white supremacist, causing trouble, and just being a huge ass.

Comment

• This needs to happen more often.
          Originally posted by BBC
          At least two suspected rhino poachers have been mauled to death and eaten by lions on a South African game reserve, officials say.

The remains of at least two people are found among a pride of lions in a game reserve.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Nope. Just telling the whole story. You on the other hand have no problem with calling people white supremacist, causing trouble, and just being a huge ass.
            So, when people call someone a "White supremacist" it is totally O.K., in your book, if they get beaten up
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
              This needs to happen more often.

The remains of at least two people are found among a pride of lions in a game reserve.

Sometimes lions are the best game rangers

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                You know, lions make great pets. Trump should get a bunch for the White House! That would be bigly good of him. He would be a hero!!!

• It's racist now to ask children that have been separated from their parents if they have made friends.

Comment

So, when people call someone a "White supremacist" it is totally O.K., in your book, if they get beaten up
                I'm not going to make a federal case about it like your fake news does.

Comment

• Apparently Oklahoma is mostly swamp. Who knew?
                  The E.P.A. chief is under scrutiny for high spending and interactions with lobbyists. Many of the pitfalls he has encountered in Washington have echoes in his past.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'm not going to make a federal case about it like your fake news does.
                    What if a Trumpster calls a Liberal a communist and gets beaten up by said liberal for it?

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                    Apparently Oklahoma is mostly swamp. Who knew?
                    So, Pruitt is a swamp creature ... who would have thought

Comment

• Presidential hopeful Kamala Harris falsely claimed that illegal immigrants signed the Declaration of Independence.

Comment

What if a Trumpster calls a Liberal a communist and gets beaten up by said liberal for it?
                        Another false equivalency. I'm wondering if you are capable of comparing to equally bad things. Go ahead and consider that a challenge.

Comment

Presidential hopeful Kamala Harris falsely claimed that illegal immigrants signed the Declaration of Independence.
                          He is totally right ... the european settlers were illegal intruders on indian land

Comment

He is totally right ... the european settlers were illegal intruders on indian land
                            Citation needed.

Comment

Another false equivalency. I'm wondering if you are capable of comparing to equally bad things. Go ahead and consider that a challenge.
                              You are right ... being called a communist is even worse than being called a "white supremacist" (considering the crimes the communist regime in the USSR commited) ...
                              so in your book a Liberal, being called a communist by a Trumpster, should have even more "rights" to beat up the insulting Trumpster, than vice versa a Trumpster who is being calles a "White Supremacist"

Comment

Working...
                              X