No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m pretty sure that Melania’s original work visa was fraudulent. There are plenty of tall skinny model types right here in the USA willing to pose as arm candy.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      If someone naturalized fraudulently then they should lose their citizenship. I am reminded of that case in the early 1980's of the German guy who hide his past working in a Nazi concentration camp. He had been in the US almost 40 years but he lied in order to enter the US and thus gained citizenship fraudulently.
      Was he deported?
      And if not ... is he still alive?
      His experience would be useful for building immigrant camps under Trump/Sessions
      (of course without special showers and crematories)
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

So you will defend yourself with weapon in hand, if they come to deport you?
        They tell you they are deporting you, but they put you in the oven. You know that.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Was he deported?
          And if not ... is he still alive?
          His experience would be useful for building immigrant camps under Trump/Sessions
          (of course without special showers and crematories)
          Yes, he was.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Israel sentenced him to death in 1988.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• But only when they are telling white people. Otherwise, they are doing their rightful duty in upholding the law.

in other news, Scott Pruitt finally succumbed to his self inflicted scandals. Will this end the investigations against him?
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• He did a lot of good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  He did a lot of good work.
                  At least for the coal and oil industry (by getting rid of lots of environmental regultions that they wanted to get rid off)
                  for those who deny that human made climate change exists (by firing a lot of climate scientists doing research on that topic and by forbidding that EPA websites display scientific papers that provide proof of human made climate change)
                  and for industries that want to establish themselves in regions taken up by national parks (by gettting rid of the national park status of those regions)

He didn't do a good job with regards to the actual duties of the EPA however
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Yeah he did.

Comment

• A video is going viral of an anti-Trumper taking a teens MAGA hat and throwing a Coke in his face.

Comment

A video is going viral of an anti-Trumper taking a teens MAGA hat and throwing a Coke in his face.
                        Well, idiots are everywhere ...
                        but at least those Anti-Trumpsters will have to face their legal fees on their own.

In contrast to this, Donnie has promised to cover the legal fees of Trumpsters who beat up Anti-Trumpsters who appear at Trump rallies with vegetables

Comment

• Trump has a history of not paying people what he promised.

Comment

• True ... that`s why he loved to hire small craftmans businesses (instead of larger ones) because they usually don't have the money to fight for their payment at court

Comment

• Yeah, paying legal fees and grown men bullying teens is exactly the same thing.

Is there anything liberals do that you won't excuse?

Comment

Yeah, paying legal fees and grown men bullying teens is exactly the same thing.

Is there anything liberals do that you won't excuse?
                                You mean like how Donnie was totally OK with his fans beating up a black man?

https://thinkprogress.org/donald-tru...-32639e4da487/

When his fans beat up other people it is, according to Donnie, because they are "very passionate" and "love their country"

He gave a similarly winking response when his supporters have turned violent in the past. Two men in Boston said they ambushed and brutally beat a homeless Latino man because they were “inspired” by Trump, who later explained his supporters “are very passionate” and “love this country.”

Comment

Working...
                                X