Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post

If you said he claims, obviously you don't believe his is. So what do you believe his is? Would it be Muslim?
    I don't give a damn if he's a Muslim or not. Didn't you read my first accusation?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• I don't give a damn if he's a Muslim or not.
        Then stop saying that he claims to be a christian. Have a little honor and believe what a president states unless there's actually some proof to say otherwise. Kind of like how you treat the current President. It's not that difficult.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• This thread sucks.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            If you put Kid on ignore, you save 26 pages of crap in this thread alone!

• But does it spit, or does it swallow?
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Then stop saying that he claims to be a christian. Have a little honor and believe what a president states unless there's actually some proof to say otherwise. Kind of like how you treat the current President. It's not that difficult.
            He blamed Christians for clinging to their religion. Can you ever get anything? Why even talk to you? It's like banging your head against the wall.

Comment

• This is a podcast called The Daily, put out by the NYT talking about the Supreme Court's decision to uphold the Travel Ban...

Listen to The Daily with @TuneIn http://tun.in/piiYU

Go right to about 4 minutes in to hear them talk about how the majority ruled on the basis of presidential power and didn't believe that the president didn't intend to ban Muslims. In fact, some of the justices expressed displeasure with the president's comments during the campaign.

Comment

• PM of the netherlands was confronted with the Tohuwabohu of Trump and his WH
                (Tweets contain videos about the scenes)

TRUMP: “The EU... If we do work it out, that will be positive. And if we don’t, it will be positive also, because – ”
                DUTCH PM RUTTE: “No.”
                TRUMP: “— just think about those cars that pour in here.”
                RUTTE: “It’s not positive. We have to work something out.”

Trump takes credit for predicting results of the Mexican election, says he's already interviewed 4 potential SCOTUS candidates, blasts America's immigration laws, praises Mexico's immigration laws -- all within 2 minutes!

After Trump lays into the WTO (#FARTAct), a White House aide starts *SCREAMING!* at reporters to leave the room, prompting the Prime Minster of the Netherlands to quip -- "is it always like this?"

the White House aide responsible for ending Trump's pool sprays screams at reporters like they're misbehaving children

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

He blamed Christians for clinging to their religion. Can you ever get anything? Why even talk to you? It's like banging your head against the wall.
                  And so now you're pretending that you've never accused Obama of being a Muslim? Talk about banging your head against the wall. Maybe you should do it a little harder so you remember

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  I'm suggesting that Obama is a secret muslim
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The "reporters" are actually behaving worse than children. That's the fact. Who tweeted this ****, the "reporters?"

Comment

And so now you're pretending that you've never accused Obama of being a Muslim? Talk about banging your head against the wall. Maybe you should do it a little harder so you remember
                      Only an idiot would find it unreasonable to suggest that someone that allowed Hezbollah to sell drugs to American children to fund their war against the Jews and Christians is a secret Muslim, and not a Christian.

Comment

• So you're admitting that you believe along with all the other moron trumpets that Obama was a Muslim?
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Did you forget asking me that?

Comment

• That doesn't really impact the answer, does it? I forget a lot of things.

If I have and you've answered what's your problem with answering it again. Are you embarrassed about your answer?

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't care if he is Muslim.

Comment

Working...
                              X