No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen Rania of Jordan and her Husband are on visit at the WH.

One of the rare occasions, since Trump taking power, that a person of high sophistication, both on an intellectual level, as well as on a humanitarian level, walks around in the White House
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 26, 2018, 06:15.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
      R’s have collectively given up trying to appear humane. Does not seem like a good move.
      Dehumanizing people is violent and wicked.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        You are the champion generalizer on this site, constantly dehumanizing anyone who doesn't agree with you and your regurgitated talking points by painting them with the broadest, most negative brush strokes you can muster.

• SCOTUS upholds Trump's Travel Ban on the grounds that the President has wide sweeping power to restrict immigration.

Comment

• Andy Biggs have introduced a motion to censure Maxine Waters. Chuckie Fake Tears' words weren't enough. That kind of language is harmful to America. Action is required.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Pretty sure that we still have freedom of speech in this country. And what Waters actually said is far less inciting than the way the 'sky is falling' righty media has portrayed it.

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha! Roseanne just got fired. What about her freedom of speech? And she didn't tell her followers to form a mob and harass Obama aids

• Proteus_MST
          Proteus_MST commented
          Editing a comment
          Roseanne still has every freedom to say what she wants.
          It is just that private employers also have a right ... and that is to fire employees if their use of freedom of speech violates certain standards

Maxine Waters isn't employe by a private employer

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Dehumanizing people is violent and wicked.
        Donald Trump:
        These aren’t people, these are animals.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Yeah, that about sums it up.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• trump didn't start ww3. he is better than clinton

Comment

• Wait, Clinton started WW3, when was that? I must have slept through it.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• she would have if she was elected. same as obama the liberal neofascist scu in their hybrical arrogance don't comprehend reality a ww3 would have started by cliton in syria with russia simple math

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Trump will not act when Russia expands west. Crimea is to small for all the dachas Putin's friends need. Greek islands would be much better. How many Russian expat neighbors do you have?

• Is it just me or did Kid deliberately misinterpret pchang, who - as far as I understand - did clearly refer to a lack of humane (so rather inhumane) behaviour towards others, which is something totally different from "dehumanizing"

But then it's Kid.
                Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Donald Trump:
                  I know you love violent gang members because they are so violent. And you hate republicans for believing in the American border security. Slow clap for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                    Is it just me or did Kid deliberately misinterpret pchang, who - as far as I understand - did clearly refer to a lack of humane (so rather inhumane) behaviour towards others, which is something totally different from "dehumanizing"

But then it's Kid.
                    Totally different? Yeah, sure. That's the way liberals talk. Everything is someone else's fault. They never do anything wrong.

Comment

• Acc. to Kid-(n)o-logic the US was dehumanizing ppl when putting them on trial for crimes against humanity in 1946
                      Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                        Acc. to Kid-(n)o-logic the US was dehumanizing ppl when putting them on trial for crimes against humanity in 1946
                        The Nazis were actual Nazis. They were falsely accused of being Nazis by nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I know you love violent gang members because they are so violent. And you hate republicans for believing in the American border security. Slow clap for you.
                          Doesn't matter ... according to your logic, someone who dehumanizes people is violent and wicked.
                          Members of MS-13 are people and Trump dehumanized them, therefore Trumpo is violent and wicked

Comment

Working...
                          X