Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• County not Country
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Would have liked to counter this with a "I thought republicans stopped discriminating people with regards to their sexual orientation in the xxxxs"
        Unfortunately I cannot, as republicans never stopped discriminating people based on their sexual orientation
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          Would have liked to counter this with a "I thought republicans stopped discriminating people with regards to their sexual orientation in the xxxxs"
          Unfortunately I cannot, as republicans never stopped discriminating people based on their sexual orientation
          Fake news.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Important News:

Keeping my ego in check, especially after I have a good day PWNing idiots that think they can intimidate me, is very rough. One reason I stopped listening to rap. I don't need to feed the monster. OK I won. I survived training by The Lord of the Flies himself, I made my gaslighting mother give me a house, and I just bought a bottle of Wild Turkey 101. I figured out "the game" and my place in it. Wonderful. But this is where AAHZ stops and ZEE takes over.

You think dealing with AAHZ on this forum was bad, I have to live with him inside my head 24/7. Calmness and simplicity will prevail...

THE ORDER

Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• First company is moving some of its production out of the USA, as a result of the trade war ... Harley Davidson

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/25/news...ump/index.html

Will bring Trump lots of fans among the blue collars .... not
                But well ... "Trade Wars are good and easy to win" ... Donald Trump
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 25, 2018, 12:58.
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                  Eighty-two chihuahuas found at Birmingham house
                  The RSPCA was called after police discovered the dogs while investigating a death.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I'm surprised there was anything left of that poor old woman.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• D's have collectively given up trying to appear to care about border security. Does not seem like a good move to me in 2018 and 2020.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• R’s have collectively given up trying to appear humane. Does not seem like a good move.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                          R’s have collectively given up trying to appear human. Does not seem like a good move.
                          FTFY

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                            The RSPCA was called after police discovered the dogs while investigating a death.

So this all started with a single dogs couple, 4 years ago?
                            Talk about fertile

Perhaps the owners should just have announced the new litters in the local chinese community. I guess they would have found buyers without any problems

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                              First company is moving some of its production out of the USA, as a result of the trade war ... Harley Davidson
                              It's part of Trumps "America First" policy

I think his idea is to make everyone poorer except himself until he tops all the "richest guy" lists.
                              Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

It's part of Trumps "America First" policy

I think his idea is to make everyone poorer except himself until he tops all the "richest guy" lists.
                                I have no doubt that he has good chances to succeed

Comment

Working...
                                X