Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Kid really is a snowflake. Poly needs a forum just for him so he can have a safe space.
    I thought about starting a "Flake News Reporting Thread", but all we'd do in there is to post links to Kid's posts...well unless cornflakes get newsworthy at some point...
    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      More articles in the papers about the Republican backlash.

Trump will cave on the separation policy. Every day more of his own party is calling him out on it. While the racist heartless asses like kid support it.

Wise words....

Migrant children: Trump speaks of plan to halt separations

US President Donald Trump has promised action to "keep families together" amid fury over separations of undocumented child migrants from adults.

Well, unless he flip floppers again.
      Blah

Comment

• https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...lly-unpopular/

If you look at the aggregate poll numbers, it looks like only 49% of Republicans approve of the current 0 tolerance policy. However, based upon how far an outlier the CBS results are, I would be tempted to throw the CBS poll numbers out.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
          https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...lly-unpopular/

If you look at the aggregate poll numbers, it looks like only 49% of Republicans approve of the current 0 tolerance policy. However, based upon how far an outlier the CBS results are, I would be tempted to throw the CBS poll numbers out.
          More republicans than that are against catch and release. That's the alternative. They are just being manipulated by liberals who want catch and release with amnesty. They're just cucks.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Is this real Fox or the satire version?

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Because the headlines right now are "I'll be signing something" and:

Trump cancels barbecue, vows to resolve border children issue by exec action or law

Blah

Comment

• Maybe someone found the question to 42 and we were silently teleported into some strange parallel universe
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I just hope the barbecue cancellation isn't directly linked to the border children issue...

That's not something even I would put on Trump, but maybe Fox knows more ...
                Blah

Comment

• Damn, now that he said he's going to do it, I worry that he's just teasing us and will flip flop on it before dinner by adding qualifiers . (and them blaming democrats, of course)
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump signs Burger King dinner memo.
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      He isn't going to detain families together if that's what you're saying.
                      Quoted for posterity
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• If he does it's genius

Comment

• Only in comparison to you.

Comment

• Kid is wrong again. Is anybody here surprised?
                            I guess one person is.......the kidiot.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• 4D chess. You just got played.

Comment

• Said the person that was proved wrong again. and then claims we got played. How delusional can you get.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X