No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor poor kids. I'm heartbroken. I give them the same sympathy I was given...

ZERO

as I was told... get over it.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• What's the problem? I thought that was the proper way.

Are you telling me I was lied to? For shame.
      Order of the Fly

Comment

• Oh I'm useful now, huh? I have something to offer? Let's have a conversation. But beware...

I HAVE CERTAIN... NEEDS

Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post

poor poor kids. I'm heartbroken. I give them the same sympathy I was given...

ZERO

as I was told... get over it.

Mind you, it sounds like you were raised by neglectful parents.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Well, the Keebler Elf seems to be in trouble with them. This is from the United Methodist Church website (umc.org), posted yesterday:

Nice to see a Christian church finally stand up for Christian principles.

Full text here.
            Actually the adults separate themselves from their own children because they are given the option of not applying for asylum ad returning home. Parents in America do that kind of thing everyday, although not usually for 20 days. However, maybe these twits would accuse a mother of child abuse for leaving her child with a babysitter for 20 days.
            Last edited by Kidlicious; June 20, 2018, 06:00.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Laura Ingraham suggests that, as a solution to the family separation problem, it should be easier for american couples to adopt children.

So, do I understand this correctly? Laura Ingraham suggests as solution that those kids (who were forcibly taken away from their parents) should be adpoted by american couples?
              Guess this would be state sponsored kidnapping/child trafficking then ... honestly, can this Ingraham woman sink any lower?
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post

Mind you, it sounds like you were raised by neglectful parents.

I like it when people connect the dots.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

• Hillary, a Methodist, has said that Jesus said not to send the children away from him. How is feeding and giving shelter to children for 20 days sending them away?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Hillary, a Methodist, has said that Jesus said not to send the children away from him. How is feeding and giving shelter to children for 20 days sending them away?
                    Laura Ingraham want them to be adopted by american couples instead of being given back to their parents
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Laura Ingraham want them to be adopted by american couples instead of being given back to their parents
                      A lot of them are coming over with fake parents. Maybe that's what she's talking about. (No need to site vox).

Comment

• Chuckie Fake Tears says legislation isn't necessary. The President should order Border Patrol to catch and release.

It's actually his job to create the laws. It's the President's job to execute the laws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I just listened to Laura Ingraham talk about this. Why would you lie about a woman like that, accusing her of such a horrible thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I just listened to Laura Ingraham talk about this. Why would you lie about a woman like that, accusing her of such a horrible thing?
                            Then she changed the subject: “And I suggest that a lot of the folks who are worried about that spend more time in Central America. I have. And we should make adoption easier for American couples who want to adopt these kids who are true candidates for adoption because our policies don’t allow that. So let’s put our hearts out there for the kids in the right way. Take care of them the right way. Open your hearts and your homes to them.”
                            Source:
                            https://www.thedailybeast.com/laura-...y-summer-camps

"These kids" ... as she doesn't mention kids in Central America, it seems clear to me that with "these kids" she means the kids in the "summer camps" (which is how Laura describes the detention centers) and not any other kids, especially as she stated this in direct answer to criticism about her usage of the term "summer camp" for the detention centers.

So, as I understand it she says:
                            Well, if you don't want the children of the asylum seekers to suffer in the summer camps, then adopt one. And, as this currently isn't allowed by the governmental policies, I wnat the government to change these policies, so adoption of asylum seeker children are possible

We're talking, btw. abut a woman who didn't see anything wrong in mocking one of the survivors of the Parkland massacre
                            Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 20, 2018, 07:19.

Comment

• I love Kid's outrage. He smears people without evidence all day long but suddenly he's a warrior for truth when a right wing hag gets called out.

What a snowflake.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Still awaiting your cite on the Trudeau quote Kid.

You know, the one where you implied he was a moron by attributing to him a quote he never said....

Why would you lie and accuse him of such a horrible thing?
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X