No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What criminal conspiracy? The Trump campaign wanting dirt on Hillary? Didn't Hillary want dirt on Trump and thats how we ended up with 'the dossier'?

Comment

• Australian foreign minister Downer did not start this investigation by contacting the US State Dept as previously reported. That means that he used unofficial channels. More smoke.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        Manafort has committed so many state level crimes even if Trump pardons him for Federal crimes he will spend decades, probably the rest of his life, in prison. Manafort is key because he ran the efforts to conspire with Russia to subvert the American election. After Manafort was out and facing arrest Mike Cohen took over. Either of those guys could deliver the smoking gun of Trumps criminal conspiracy so Mueller is putting them under maximum pressure and rightly so.

As for Trump talking about pardoning himself... Only criminals get pardons so Trump is admitting he is guilty.
        The Mueller investigation is unconstitutional so he makes a good point. If no one cares about anti-Trump people attacking the Constitution then why should Trump supporters care if he pardons himself.

Comment

• The Left has even gotten Gowdy to say that Trump is not under investigation. Wait, what? How the F can he obstruct justice if he is not under investigation?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            You don't have to be under investigation in order to interfere with an investigation or legal proceeding.
            Kidiot.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          The Left has even gotten Gowdy to say that Trump is not under investigation. Wait, what? How the F can he obstruct justice if he is not under investigation?
          By blocking/trying to prevent investigations into other people.
          Obstructing justice doesn't necessitate that you are target of the investigations you obstruct
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

By blocking/trying to prevent investigations into other people.
            Obstructing justice doesn't necessitate that you are target of the investigations you obstruct
            You know they are investigating the president. You keep posting as though he is. So stop lying. All of you constantly lie. You can't continually contradict yourselves.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              It's Trump who constantly lies.

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              Whataboutism

The Left has even gotten Gowdy to say that Trump is not under investigation. Wait, what? How the F can he obstruct justice if he is not under investigation?
            Doesn't matter. It's ridiculous to accuse the president of interference.

Comment

• See this is what I'm talking about.

"The president interfered with an investigation"

HE'S THE PRESIDENT!

"Yeah, but he can't interfere with an investigation of himself."

next day...

"The FBI didn't spy on Trump. He has nothing to worry about!"

Comment

• Brexit? *runs*
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's a ghost!!! Eeeeeeeeee....

• Modern Republican - I May Not Agree With Everything Trump Says, But It’s My Duty As An American To Repeat All Of His Talking Points Basically Verbatim
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Meanwhile in Africa....
                  Originally posted by BBC
                  Crocodile kills Ethiopian pastor during lake baptism

Docho Eshete was bitten on his legs, back and hands during a group baptism in Ethiopia.
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Wonder why the BBC never flippantly reports on Muslims being killed by animals.

Comment

• That's because the BBC exists to disparage American conservatives.

I think it's in their Charter.

**** you're stupid.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed that Trump started talking about pardoning himself the day before the special master in the Cohen case declared 99.5% of the documents and electronic files seized in the raid on Cohen's home and offices were NOT protected by attorney client privilege? Quite famously both Cohen and Trump had claimed virtually all of the seized material was protected by attorney client privilege, they were desperately relying upon that claim to prevent the documents from being made public, but now a Bush appointee (Republican) judge has found almost none of it is.

So Trump knows virtually all of his and Cohen's dirty secrets are going to be made public and immediately upon learning that Trump wrongfully starts claiming he can pardon himself (Hint: He cannot; the constitution forbids it). Yep, Trump is totally guilty and he knows he is guilty because only guilty people need pardons.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The Mueller investigation is unconstitutional so he makes a good point. If no one cares about anti-Trump people attacking the Constitution then why should Trump supporters care if he pardons himself.
                          That is just so much *DERP*.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                          X