Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

What a shame. A young guy just trying to get ahead in life.
    The good part of this post is that it worx both with ahead and a head.
    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I'm not the one that doesn't believe what I see. Keep lying though. You all agree that what you all see isn't true and you are all so proud of yourselves. Idiots.
      I'll believe the parents. I can just see kidiot explaining to the parents that their daughter really isn't black. Try harder next time.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

The good part of this post is that it worx both with ahead and a head.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Right well black people likely lost their jobs, but did the SJWs check before hand? No. They don't care. So what makes you think they care about what happened to black people 100 years ago? (Just rhetorical)
          I'd be surprised if any black employees wanted to stay on after that... Or the other cast members. Wanda Sykes probably doesn't need the money but she wasn't hanging around and I think she's friends with Roseanne... Or was.

Comment

• One would think if you were friends with her, you would already be aware of her little issues and this wouldn't come as a surprise and change anything.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

I'd be surprised if any black employees wanted to stay on after that... Or the other cast members. Wanda Sykes probably doesn't need the money but she wasn't hanging around and I think she's friends with Roseanne... Or was.
              A lot of black people would have wanted to stay on. Let's not judge black people in the leftist way of judging black people. Not trying to offend you but it's important.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

I'll believe the parents. I can just see kidiot explaining to the parents that their daughter really isn't black. Try harder next time.
                Her parents know she's white.

Comment

Her parents know she's white.
                  You mean, like Michael Jacksons parents and siblings knew he is white?
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

You mean, like Michael Jacksons parents and siblings knew he is white?
                    Have you seen pictures of him? Wtf is wrong with you?

Comment

Have you seen pictures of him? Wtf is wrong with you?
                      Genotypically he remained a black, just like Valerie remains a bblack, despite her lighter skin colour than her parents.

Actrually it is a catch 88 for you:
                      If someone looks like a woman, has breasts and no penis, but was born a man, do you consider him to be a woman, or still a man?
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Genotypically he remained a black, just like Valerie remains a bblack, despite her lighter skin colour than her parents.

Actrually it is a catch 88 for you:
                        If someone looks like a woman, has breasts and no penis, but was born a man, do you consider him to be a woman, or still a man?
                        Do you understand that black is a color and that there is no such thing as a race biologically?

Comment

• Obama's lighter skin dont make him white to racists, he grew up black

now in the movie planet of the apes it seemed a bit racist that even the apes had black and orange apes and the latter were in charge

Comment

Do you understand that black is a color and that there is no such thing as a race biologically?
                            Racists usually make the argument that it is not about the skin colour, but about the geenetics that make someone of another skin colour inferior to someone of their own "race".
                            So, for the argumentation of racists it wouldn't matter what skin colour Valerie (or Michael) have ... they are part of an "inferior race" due to being born by black parents

Comment

• I guess Kidiot, might actually be Kidijerk?

“It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I never understood the title of that movie, jerks are aholes

Comment

Working...
                                X