Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I guess Michael Jackson, according to Kid, also was White
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...in-kiev-police

Putin kills another journalist. It appears daring to criticize Putin is a death sentence in Russia. He'll, the guy fled to the Ukraine and the KGB still assassinated him.
      Putin's not gonna be happy with this!
      Originally posted by BBC
      Russian journalist Arkady Babchenko, reportedly assassinated in Kiev on Tuesday, appears on TV alive and well
      Russian journalist Arkady Babchenko, who was reportedly killed in Kiev on Tuesday, appears on TV.

So, will Putin now demand his extradition on "Tax Fraud" charges?
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        Well, I guess Michael Jackson, according to Kid, also was White
        Had he lived another 20 years, he would have been translucent!
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
          Archaeologists at Pompeii have uncovered the remains of an unfortunate man who was decapitated by an enormous rock while fleeing the volcano.

Archaeologists find a man who, fleeing the initial Vesuvius eruption, was hit by a giant boulder.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
            Kidiot will believe anything that confirms his biases. First it was Pravda, then it was Paul Elam, now it is Fox News. What will be next?
            This is ironic because your own eyes tell you she's white but instead you decide to pretend to believe a herd of braindead SJW Twitter trolls.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              I'm not much of a fan of Roseanne Barr's comedy or her show, but it was just a stupid (and arguably racist/hateful) tweet. Plus, you know, freedom of speech. Shutting down a successful show seems a bit draconian and definitely kneejerk on ABC/Disney's part. They knew Roseanne's politics and -isms when they bought in. Now they've made her a martyr for the right, and put probably a couple hundred folks out of a job in the process.

Hell, they probably could have raked in some bank by selling the rights to the show.
              Yeah, I dont care about her but lotsa people lost their jobs. Bill Maher joked Trump is the offspring of an orangutan but nobody called it racism. But white people haven't recently suffered a few centuries of unflattering comparisons to apes (or slavery etc). Actually, apes are cool animals... I'd think we're insulting apes by comparing them to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

This is ironic because your own eyes tell you she's white but instead you decide to pretend to believe a herd of braindead SJW Twitter trolls.
                He isn't the blind and braindead one here...
                What right wing nut job web site has you brainwashed into thinking she's white.
                Did some right wing jerk off site photo shop a picture that makes you think she's white?
                I guess you think she is just some white lady with a tan...
                KIDIOT
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm not the one that doesn't believe what I see. Keep lying though. You all agree that what you all see isn't true and you are all so proud of yourselves. Idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                    Guess he is one of the lucky ones, because he died fast by getting his head smashed in ... in contrast to those who thought they had found shelter but finally died a more agonizing dead when the pyroclastic cloud came and burned their lungs with every breath (and finally solidifying (thanks to the lung fluids), turning their lungs to stone ... although I guess/hope, that at this stage everyone already was dead)
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Both of her parents are African American, she is African American... You are either the one lying or just being KIDIOT
                      Not all African Americans are black as coal.
                      But keep it up... it's entertaining watching you prove why we all call you Kidiot
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• re the dead guy from Pompeji: I think this was a rock-human hybrid from the start. So what we see here is just his typical head.
                        Blah

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                          Uncle Sparky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Maybe he died playing 'rock, paper, scissors'... they played it a bit differently back then,

• Aeson
                          Aeson commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He was like ... no! paper BEATS rock ... and the volcano is like ... SHUT UP, THAT'S STUPID!

• that wasn't the 1st time she compared a black woman to an ape, she did that to Susan Rice too

in fairness to Roseanne - and thats kinda hard right now - I saw a picture of Valerie Jarrett where she had straight shoulder length hair and it looked like some of the wigs they used in the movie. Not ironically the apes were more civilized than us

I'm just not a fan of ridiculing people for how they look, albeit I have less sympathy for people who do ridicule people on their looks, like Trump and Roseanne.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                          re the dead guy from Pompeji: I think this was a rock-human hybrid from the start. So what we see here is just his typical head.
                          This would be a fair assumption (unless disproven by further research) ... after all this is all we see ... a skeleton and a rock instead of a traditional head

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                            that wasn't the 1st time she compared a black woman to an ape, she did that to Susan Rice too

in fairness to Roseanne - and thats kinda hard right now - I saw a picture of Valerie Jarrett where she had straight shoulder length hair and it looked like some of the wigs they used in the movie. Not ironically the apes were more civilized than us

I'm just not a fan of ridiculing people for how they look, albeit I have less sympathy for people who do ridicule people on their looks, like Trump and Roseanne.
                            Right well black people likely lost their jobs, but did the SJWs check before hand? No. They don't care. So what makes you think they care about what happened to black people 100 years ago? (Just rhetorical)

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                              What a shame. A young guy just trying to get ahead in life.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X