No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wondering if it makes Erdogan happy that US presidents always pardon Turkey
    Blah

Comment

It's probably balanced out by us something something Turkey with a bunch of turkeys.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

If you are a prince in a fairy tale and see a princess which sleeps for 100 years, don't kiss her, no matter how much other people want you to do it.
        It would happen without her consent and therefore would be sexual harrassment.
        Better ride away as fast as you can and let the beauty and her court sleep ... other castles also have beautiful princesses ... ideally awake ones

Well, I guess that is the reason why a mother in GB wants a book with the tale of the sleeping beauty be banned from her 6 year old sons class.
        She obviously fears that her son (and his classmates) get the idea that kissing sleeping beauties without their consent is O.K.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...hool-promotes/
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          If you are a prince in a fairy tale and see a princess which sleeps for 100 years, don't kiss her, no matter how much other people want you to do it.
          It would happen without her consent and therefore would be sexual harrassment.
          Better ride away as fast as you can and let the beauty and her court sleep ... other castles also have beautiful princesses ... ideally awake ones
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Uh-oh. Flynn flips. Pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI this morning. Then it was reported he's "fully cooperating" with the Mueller investigation.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...tact-russians/

Cue the righty media: Let the character assassination begin!
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Mueller delivers on Trumps promises to drain the swamp

And Flynn was greeted by "Lock him up"-Chants on his way between police car and court

https://twitter.com/TheRickyDavila/s...38765937852416
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Comeys reaction to Flynns indictment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcKtEUUg4Qa/
                • comey“But let justice roll down like waters and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream” Amos 5:24

Comment

Interesting ... obviously Trump already at the time of Flynns firing, knew that Flynn lied to the FBI.
                  Trump himself admitted it on Twitter:
                  I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. ...
                  https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...07006526959618

Does this mean that Trump obstructed justice?

https://www.vox.com/2017/12/2/167279...es-obstruction

Comment

I'm not sure Trump has a solid grasp of how time works.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      I'm not sure Trump has a solid grasp of how time works.
                      He thinks it's a magazine.
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

British Parliament finds clear words for 45

8,656 Likes, 288 Comments - AGirlHasNoPresident (@agirlhasnopresident) on Instagram: "They don’t want him there. They’re talking about not wanting a US President into their countr..."

To sum it up:
                        "They don't want a Racist who stirs up racial hatred in the country to come to the UK ... and if he comes he might get arrested"

Comment

Now for a commercial Break:

Trumpy ... the cuddly bear ... a Must Have for every Trumpster

Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 3, 2017, 16:32.

Comment

1st amedment and womens rights defended in Washington

Bare Barristas ... bare-ristas ... who used to serve coffeee in nothing but Bikinis or pieces of Lingerie, were forbidden to go about their business in their work-outfits by the City of Everett (Washington).
                            They sued against this new rule, arguing that the rule was a volation of the 1st amenment right of expression (sexpresssion) and that the rule was riddled with terms not easily unerstandable (ike "anal cleft").

The court now sided with the bare-ristas and declared the rule by the city coucil of Everett to be unconstitutional.

Bikini baristas in Washington have won a court battle allowing them to continue serving scantily-clad coffee.

So don't worry, if you have to go to Everett in the summer next year, you won't miss out on having your coffeee served by a bare-rista

Comment

I can just imagine the Judge examining the evidence.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Congrats to the #metoo-campaign for being named person of the year

Comment

Working...
                                X