X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proteus_MST
    commented on 's reply
    Oh I think it isn't fake ...
    Trump always tries to tell the truth ... it is just that he fails in 99% of the cases

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Dude, it's the Jews who say he's not Jewish. Also, his degree is from Moody Bible Institute.

• pchang
    commented on 's reply
    Shouldn’t this have gone in the fake news thread?

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by BBC
    Trump says he always tries to tell the truth when he can

US President Donald Trump says he always tries to tell the truth when he can, despite how the media portrays him.

"I do try," he told ABC News in an interview aired on Thursday. "I always want to tell the truth. When I can, I tell the truth."

Mr Trump has faced repeated criticism from US media and opponents for lying and distorting the truth around issues.

At times, conservatives have also censured the president for his claims.

"Sometimes it turns out to be where something happens that's different or there's a change, but I always like to be truthful," Mr Trump told ABC's Jonathan Karl.

The president also mentioned he was "pretty good" at estimating crowds during his interview, though one of the first times he clashed with the media was over the size of his inauguration crowd.

Since the start of his presidency, US media including the New York Times, Washington Post and Politifact have all kept running tallies of what they term Mr Trump's lies and misleading statements.

Politifact, which is owned by the nonprofit Poynter Institute, currently has 11 pages on Mr Trump's false statements.
    Mr Trump's tone is under scrutiny as a poll shows voters are concerned about politicians' "incivility".

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    commented on 's reply
    With other words:
    The favorite icew creams of Trump and his followers
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 1, 2018, 07:03.

• Kidlicious
    commented on 's reply
    Ice cream for twits that believe in conspiracy theories.

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    New reason for Trump to throw Tantrums:
    Ben & Jerrys Resist-Campaign

/PRNewswire/ -- Today Ben & Jerry's launched Pecan Resist, a campaign to lick injustice and champion those fighting to create a more just and equitable nation...

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Kid FACT: facts are smears and bigotry!
    He smears people 20+ times a day. Stop lying for him.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    Kid FACT: facts are smears and bigotry!

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    No you aren't. You are smearing people and spreading your bigotry. And you are a hypocrite.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Ah no you are prejudice against Messianic Jews if they support Trump. Got it hypocrite. Why Am I even talking to you?
    I am just stating the opinion of the highest jewish authority in Israel ...
    I guess, to disregard their opinion is similar to disregarding the opinion of the vatican about christian sects that claim to be catholic

With disregarding the opinion of Mainstream judaism and the jewish authorities it seems to me like it is rather you who is disrespectful against jews/judaism

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Ah no you are prejudice against Messianic Jews if they support Trump. Got it hypocrite. Why Am I even talking to you?

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied

I didn't read his hit piece. A rabbi is a teacher. If he says he's Jewish I'm not questioning him until he runs a scam like Elizabeth Warren.
    #

He is not jewish. He believes that Jesus was the Messiah, which is why all jews see him as a christian and deny that he is a jew.
    The chief rabbinate of Israel even decries messianic Judaism as a plot by evangelicals in order to convert jews into christianity

Which (him not being a real jew) surely also is why he didn't even honor jewish customs of opening with a Kadish, a prayer for the dead (where all dead are commemorated by name) but instead made a prayer for all GOP candidates (mentioning each of thzem by name), praying for their success in the election camapaign

Comparing him to Elizabeth Warren surely fits ... he has as much jewishness in him as Warren has native american genes in her

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

The "christian rabbi" who was invited to speak at the rally campaign with Pence is no victim of a mass shooting
    I didn't read his hit piece. A rabbi is a teacher. If he says he's Jewish I'm not questioning him until he runs a scam like Elizabeth Warren.

I'm talking about the Jewish Rabbi that WAS A VICTIM OF THE MASS SHOOTING.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied

You want me to read a hit piece on a victim of a mass shooting that just happened a few days ago?
    The "christian rabbi" who was invited to speak at the rally campaign with Pence is no victim of a mass shooting

Leave a comment:

Working...
X