Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rah
    replied
    Typical Kid, making jokes about people dying. Could you get any lower?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Black hero killed by police because blacks are supposed to be the villains and not the heroes.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/...guard-illinois

After an argument in a bar, in which several people where asked by security to leave the bar, one of the men returned to the bar and started shooting, injuring several of the giuests.
    One member of the security team, a black man named Jemel Roberson, managed to subdue the man and held him at gunpoint.

At which point the police entered the bar, saw a black person holding someone else at gunpoiint and immediately started firing, despite people yelling "security" at them.

An investigation into the incident has been started, but my guess is that it will result in the officers getting acquitted from all charges and being able to continue to do their job ... after all, it was a black person holding a weapon, so there could be no other conclusion that he was the perpetrator ... and dangerous
    This is no proof that ANYONE believes that black men can not be heros. It's twaddle. Pur it fake news thread.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

Noone in CA called for Trump to help ... they know that Trumps "help" would make things rather worse than better.
    The only thing the people in CA want, is for Trump to stop his unqualified remarks regarding forest management
    Oh right, because they are fully capable of managing their forests.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    PIC

Noone in CA called for Trump to help ... they know that Trumps "help" would make things rather worse than better.
    The only thing the people in CA want, is for Trump to stop his unqualified remarks regarding forest management

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Black hero killed by police because blacks are supposed to be the villains and not the heroes.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/...guard-illinois

After an argument in a bar, in which several people where asked by security to leave the bar, one of the men returned to the bar and started shooting, injuring several of the giuests.
    One member of the security team, a black man named Jemel Roberson, managed to subdue the man and held him at gunpoint.

At which point the police entered the bar, saw a black person holding someone else at gunpoiint and immediately started firing, despite people yelling "security" at them.

An investigation into the incident has been started, but my guess is that it will result in the officers getting acquitted from all charges and being able to continue to do their job ... after all, it was a black person holding a weapon, so there could be no other conclusion that he was the perpetrator ... and dangerous

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    I'm told the entire town of Paradise is basically gone. Very sad. Glad to hear your relations are physically OK, Uncle Sparky.

I have several friends in the Thousand Oaks area. Some have lost homes, others evacuated, and some are gutting it out by the hour.
    Very scary stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    replied
    Several of my family members (1st - 3rd cousins) have been burned out of Paradise by hellfire... No injuries among my relatives, but all of their property had been destroyed. Currently they are staying with other California relatives.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Congratulations to Kyrsten Sinema ... she has officially won the senatorial election in Arizona

Had it been for Donald Trump, the will of the voters would have been disregarded due to fakeTrumpian conspiracy theories

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

I rather wonder how many votes Trump and his GOP wants to suppress, in order to ensure GOP victory.
    Seems like quite a bit ... all based on unfounded conspiracy theories that the GOP always loves to put forward in order to introduce new laws to suppress (Dems voting) minorities

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/12/18087...lorida-recount
    Another conspiracy theory.

Leave a comment:

• Lorizael
    replied
    How do you buy yourself a Presidential Medal of Freedom?
    With money.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    How do you buy yourself a Presidential Medal of Freedom?

Simple ... just become a Megadonor (or the wife of one) of the GOP

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    In Goldwater vs. Carter, the courts have effectively allowed an Executive Order to nullify a treaty.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    commented on 's reply
    Right up until bugs wipe out the crops......

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Wonder why they think they can get away with this?

cause they do every election.
    I rather wonder how many votes Trump and his GOP wants to suppress, in order to ensure GOP victory.
    Seems like quite a bit ... all based on unfounded conspiracy theories that the GOP always loves to put forward in order to introduce new laws to suppress (Dems voting) minorities

Leave a comment:

Working...
X