No announcement yet.

Donald Trump is ... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He doesn't seem to grasp ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• except pussies
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• His hands are too small to grasp anything else.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Look at his teeth and how his jaw aligns with the rest of his face. How could you eat with teeth and jaw alignment like that? I think Trump is a cyborg, or an alien in a human suit.

Comment

• Trump is compassionate... He expressed concern for all sides of the Virginia riots, rather than condemn the neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and neo-fascists like the mean governor of Virginia did... What a uniter!
            Last edited by Uncle Sparky; August 14, 2017, 03:23.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• So far Trump is fine with using strong terms vs. nearly anyone, except Putin and alt-right/KKK/neonazis

It's not even funny anymore ...

Blah

Comment

• Republicans are traitors and terrorists. Remember what happened to collaborators after ww2?

After his trial for treason and subsequent guilty verdict, Trump should be put to death by hanging.

Comment

•  
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Nazis are bad... but tiki torches? Seriously? That visual was more 'gay men's chorus' than 'angry racist mob'... Maybe they could gay bash each other?
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• What a horrible situation.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Could someone pass this on to Donald Trump:
                        " If you do not resign by August 21, I shall make the sun disappear! You must resign no later than 4:01 pm Washington DC time, or the sun will disappear, and never return! You will forever be known as President Trump, the man who lost sunlight for America!!!"

Comment

• He'll just claim that he made the sun great again at 4:06
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                            Could someone pass this on to Donald Trump:
                            " If you do not resign by August 21, I shall make the sun disappear! You must resign no later than 4:01 pm Washington DC time, or the sun will disappear, and never return! You will forever be known as President Trump, the man who lost sunlight for America!!!"
                            The sun did hide in shame already recently for a while. The fake news media called it an eclipse tho
                            Blah

Comment

• Let's try this - "Dear God, If you want us to impeach Donald Trump, give us a sign... like make the sun disappear, this Monday afternoon for example. Amen"

Comment

• Donald Trump is a genius!

Obesity problem? No harvests .. problem solved!

Comment

Working...
                                X