No announcement yet.

Donald Trump is ... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prediction: Trump will get more done on vacation than he has so far in office.

Comment

Just as he went on vaccation the UNSC, incl. Russia, China, agreed to NK sanctions. So either things run better without Donald being active in the oval office...or he's working doubleplushard when he's on vacation
      Blah

Comment

Since all he's done since entering office is playing golf, watching tv, and surfing on the internet (twitter)
        Some might say he was already on vacation.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
          A successful impeachment of "Donnie Small Hands" is a pipe dream. Even if we had clear proof of Russian collusion, there is no way that 18 Republican Senators (I am even assuming the Democrats can pick up a Senate seat in 2018) will vote for impeachment. Nowadays, party trumps (an intended pun BTW) all.
          Actually, they would only need 3 republican senators. The problem would be in the house.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            Will he use twitter more or less often during vacation, my big question
            As of this morning he is tweeting much more. True to form his tweets are all factually untrue bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Actually, they would only need 3 republican senators. The problem would be in the house.
              Sorry to add to the Dinner is always wrong meme, but conviction for Federal impeachment requires 2/3 (67 votes) of the Senate.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Ahh, I forgot about that and was only counting to 51. Yeah, it seems doubtful they will reach that threshold.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                  I guess his hair tells us - "Hello! I am insane avatar of insane America!"

One French philosopher once have said : "Every country gets the government it deserves".

I don't remember his name, but he was correct 100%.
                  A prediction.

Putin will never go away. He will die and his henchmen will destroy Russia trying to take his place.

Bush went home and shut up, like leaders in democratic countries do.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

That is a pretty fair prediction in my estimation.

Comment

• Inspired by the success of Game of Thrones, Trump has begun to write his own epic, called "A song of Fire and Fury".
                      Blah

Comment

• Didn't he steal that from Truman?
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Not really. Certainly not the "fire and fury" bit.

Truman quote:
                          If they do not now accept our terms they may expect a rain of ruin from the air, the like of which has never been seen on this earth.
                          It should also be pointed out that Truman was explaining (and asking for surrender) AFTER the Hiroshima bomb had been dropped.

The president's aggressive language Tuesday was eerily similar to the 33rd commander-in-chief's.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I also find it amusing that anyone would think Trump actually had any knowledge or awareness of history.
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• His ego left no room for anything else.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• As The Toronto Star noted, Trump’s rhetoric during his North Korea remarks Tuesday ― specifically that the U.S. would issue a response “like the world has never seen” ― closely mirror statements he’s made before on food prices, the Chinese military and his grassroots campaign, among other things.
                                It's just the way he talks, his style, his persona. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem able to grasp that blowhard statements and bully threats have consequences in international relations.

Comment

Working...
                                X