Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next on Trump twitter :

"“Qu’ils mangent de la brioche”"
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
      So... is it too early to take bets on whether Donald J. Trump will find a way to 'postpone' the next presidential election?
      A very good question. What if he is having a big war with Kim jong Un. A big war, really big, the biggest war.

Would that warrant a defereral of a big election, a really big election, the biggest election?

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
        Donald Trump is skipping town for 17 days. I wonder if we can have the locks changed on the Whitehouse before he gets back?
        You could ask the residents of Nova scotia to burn the white house down again.

Perhaps that will help?

Comment

• Donald Trump is planning to prosecute this Kushner chap for using private email. Trump's support base is already shouting "Lock him up! Lock him up!" en masse.

Fact!
          Blah

Comment

• my president
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It might still be raining, but Puerto Ricans need to keep their powder dry.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Who cares about Puerto Rico, NFL players are disrespecting the flag!
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• My President.

Dammit.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Well at least I can say that USA has chosen even worse than Poland. So Trump cheers me up actually. There's a nice proverb: The house of my neighbour has burnt down. A little thing, but it brings joy.
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

• But, then, it's bad for the world. Well he hasn't started ww3 yet, but... well, yet.
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

• Be patient. He's holding the Korea attack in reserve for when Mueller's investigation results go public.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Donald Trump shifts back to his base, leaving a Republican establishment facing an electoral reckoning.

Roy Moore has one the GOP primary for one of Alabama's senate seats.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• "Puerto Rico is an Island. It is completely surrounded by water."
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                              "Puerto Rico is an Island. It is completely surrounded by water."
                              Ooooh. So it's not in the Rockies?

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Why are American citizens in PR suffering and dying just to make Donald J Trump look bad? Losers. Sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X