Clear All

• Donald Trump is ... ?

A Terrible President
    32.00%
    The Worst President
    28.00%
    Turning the US into a Banana Republic
    40.00%

You could have saved me some keystrokes by making an all of the above answer to check off.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Nothing about DT's Presidency is going to be easy

Comment

Donald Jonathan Trump is the greatest President in U.S. History and DEMANDS your undying loyalty and affection.

Better get to it.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

So... is it too early to take bets on whether Donald J. Trump will find a way to 'postpone' the next presidential election?
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Even if he does that, he's likely to croak sooner than later.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

A good sub who just hasn't found the right domina yet
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

A winner ... he has won and he continues to win ... at least so he claims ... especially he has utterly defeated all the fake news

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...71809433374721
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I forgot to select Terrible when I realized I could do multiple choice.

Jm
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Why does everybody hate Wurst? Wurst is good.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You're thinking of JFK... he's the one who announced in Berlin that he was a sausage.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

A sausage would be a much better President than Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                          You're thinking of JFK... he's the one who announced in Berlin that he was a sausage.
                          I thought it was a jelly doughnut and also not true.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So you're blaming the Democrats for inventing false news...?

Comment

... a president who, to date, has spent more than 21% of his time as president in golf clubs

... someone who may still have to face a lawsuit for his Trump university scam

Comment

Working...
                              X