No announcement yet.

"Obama wiretapped Trump Tower - well, just kidding, dunno really"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're wrong or just outright lying about everything so good point.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Multiple people have told Rand Paul that Obama spied on him too. He asked the SIC to investigate that and let him know.

Also this week S. Rice refused an invitation to answer questions before the SIC.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) on Friday told Breitbart News that several sources have told him that the Obama administration spied on his presidential campaign.

Comment

• Also, James Coney admitted that there is zero evidence against Trump. Now it's time to see who suffers from cognitive dissonance.

During a Capitol Hill hearing this week over his investigation into allegations President Trump worked with the Kremlin to steal the election, FBI Director James Comey showed his hand, and he’s not…

Comment

• President Roslyn also wiretapped Stark Tower.
          Blah

Comment

• They are spying on 1000's of Americans. The NSA admits it. Almost none of it has to do with terrorism or national security.

Comment

• Wait, isn't your man Trump in charge?

He should put a stop to this ongoing violation of our 4th amendment rights.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Trump may look like a Lannister, but when it comes to ruling he is more like Robert Baratheon.
                Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  Wait, isn't your man Trump in charge?

He should put a stop to this ongoing violation of our 4th amendment rights.
                  Well if you don't give a damn why should he?

Comment

• I have given a damn ever since the Patriot Act.

And Trump should give a damn because it's the constitution.
                    Or is that now optional for the US President?
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I have given a damn ever since the Patriot Act.

And Trump should give a damn because it's the constitution.
                      Or is that now optional for the US President?
                      Why? Don't care about 9-11?

Comment

• Don't care about your rights?

Comment

Don't care about your rights?
                          Yeah cause spying on political opponents is the same thing as fighting terrorism.

Comment

• If the politicians are chatting with terrorists they deserve whatever they get.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Yeah cause spying on political opponents is the same thing as fighting terrorism.
                              Still can't answer a direct question, can you?

President Trump is in charge. If he has nothing to hide, he should authorize a full independent investigation and actually show us the proof you claim exists. Or is he such an ineffective leader that he can't even command and control his own security agencies?

Trump seems determined to live in the past. Instead of learning how to govern effectively, he reverts back to whining about Hillary and Obama, both of whom have been irrelevant since January 20. Somebody should remind him that he's the POTUS. Considering that he's got a strong GOP majority in Congress, he has been pathetically ineffective.

As for our rights: learn to fight terrorism without violating the constitution.

Comment

Still can't answer a direct question, can you?

President Trump is in charge. If he has nothing to hide, he should authorize a full independent investigation and actually show us the proof you claim exists. Or is he such an ineffective leader that he can't even command and control his own security agencies?

Trump seems determined to live in the past. Instead of learning how to govern effectively, he reverts back to whining about Hillary and Obama, both of whom have been irrelevant since January 20. Somebody should remind him that he's the POTUS. Considering that he's got a strong GOP majority in Congress, he has been pathetically ineffective.

As for our rights: learn to fight terrorism without violating the constitution.
                                Well I'm a bit worried that he'll use the Obama law to spy on "suspected communists" but I de lose sleep because you're still living in the year 2001.

Comment

Working...
                                X