No announcement yet.

"Obama wiretapped Trump Tower - well, just kidding, dunno really"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word salad. Too many things wrong with that "sentence" to unpack.

Try gathering your thoughts before typing, then reading what you typed before hitting Post Reply.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Good luck with that.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Just trying to be helpful.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          Word salad. Too many things wrong with that "sentence" to unpack.

Try gathering your thoughts before typing, then reading what you typed before hitting Post Reply.
          No. Liberals have s problem connecting the dots. Not my problem.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• ALT right morons have problems expressing a coherent thought. Unfortunately you force us to deal with it all the time.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              ALT right morons have problems expressing a coherent thought. Unfortunately you force us to deal with it all the time.
              I don't expect those who are past retirement age to get it, especially if they suffer from having an underprivileged world view.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No. Liberals have s problem connecting the dots. Not my problem.
                Oh, I know what you were trying to say. But between your disorganized thought process, typos/spelling issues, and bad grammar, your feeble attempt to express yourself was simply not worth my time and trouble. I recommend that you stick with short, declarative sentences.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Oh, I know what you were trying to say. But between your disorganized thought process, typos/spelling issues, and bad grammar, your feeble attempt to express yourself was simply not worth my time and trouble. I recommend that you stick with short, declarative sentences.
                  Maybe you weren't liberal in your past life or something so you kind of understand reality on a different level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I don't expect those who are past retirement age to get it, especially if they suffer from having an underprivileged world view.
                    When I get to retirement age, I'll let you know. Do you ever know what you're talking about?
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You should have retired when your brain wore out.

Comment

• Maybe you should go back to school until you learn to use yours.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kid = Scarecrow
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Actually looks more like a teletubbie. Wasn't it rumored that they were gay?
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Rah, I would be careful if I were you, partner. *tips cowboy hat* You are going against a dude that PWNs people for fun. He not only has made it into an artform, he is the best in the world at it. That's right Rah, THE WORLD. *chews on soem tobacco*

Round here... we talk 'bout KIDICIOUS.

*spits a glob of black goo into a spittoon.*
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Then he should change his avatar so he doesn't look like a laughable teletubbie.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X