No announcement yet.

"Obama wiretapped Trump Tower - well, just kidding, dunno really"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's pretty amazing how the guy who won the election keeps playing the victim card. And his lapdog followers keep buying it.
    But since he can't get anything accomplished in his first 100 days, I guess he has to resort to blaming the previous POTUS for his problems.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I was referring to mentally capable people, not people who think their conspiracy theories are absolute fact.
    Kid, do you even read your own posts?

You're the one accepting Trump's "Obama was spying on me" conspiracy theory as absolute fact.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      It's pretty amazing how the guy who won the election keeps playing the victim card. And his lapdog followers keep buying it.
      But since he can't get anything accomplished in his first 100 days, I guess he has to resort to blaming the previous POTUS for his problems.

Kid, do you even read your own posts?

You're the one accepting Trump's "Obama was spying on me" conspiracy theory as absolute fact.
      Again, they admitted to spying on him. What is the point in continuing to deny reality?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Do you think Susan Rice will be convicted of wrong doing more serious than getting her wrist slapped?. If so what are you willing to bet. A month self imposed post ban in th OT.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I want my country's intelligence team doing their jobs. That means tracking the activities of our enemies, like Russia, China, and Middle East extremists. And if their agents had repeated contact with Americans, especially in the context of rigging a national election or carrying out an illegal act or scheme, I would fully expect them to follow through on their leads.

If Trump was in the same position (and he is!), you can bet your bottom dollar he would do the same, including unmask the people involved.

Why do you want Russian spies to run free in America, Kid?
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            I want my country's intelligence team doing their jobs. That means tracking the activities of our enemies, like Russia, China, and Middle East extremists. And if their agents had repeated contact with Americans, especially in the context of rigging a national election or carrying out an illegal act or scheme, I would fully expect them to follow through on their leads.

If Trump was in the same position (and he is!), you can bet your bottom dollar he would do the same, including unmask the people involved.

Why do you want Russian spies to run free in America, Kid?
            I have no response to this except to say that you keep saying that I believe in a conspiracy theory which is a lie. You believe in a conspiracy theory.

Comment

• Oh. And I agree with the Senate Intelligence Committee which feels that spying on political opponents is a very serious matter.

Comment

• I have no beliefs on this topic. I have observation of verifiable facts. And the patience to await as the process unfolds.

As for you, I must admit you put it perfectly:
                Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                I believe in a conspiracy theory which is a lie.

Comment

• the only conspiracy I see is the russians helping Trump get elected in exchange for various concessions, like relief from sanctions.

your conspiracy, Kid, is that Obama was spying on Trump. What for? Did the Trump connection to the russians get leaked before the election?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Oh. And I agree with the Senate Intelligence Committee which feels that spying on political opponents is a very serious matter.
                    Trump asked the russians to hack Hillary's emails and he did that long before intel leaks about Trump's thugs possibly violating the Logan Act.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                      the only conspiracy I see is the russians helping Trump get elected in exchange for various concessions, like relief from sanctions.

your conspiracy, Kid, is that Obama was spying on Trump. What for? Did the Trump connection to the russians get leaked before the election?
                      It doesn't matter what was found except that it had nothing to do with national security. It isn't less of an abuse of power because they didn't find anything. In fact if they did find something they would have been Hero's

Comment

• sounds like it does have to do with national security. I sure dont want russians messing with our elections

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          sounds like it does have to do with national security. I sure dont want russians messing with our elections
                          Who said it has to do with national security? No they don't. So it doesn't sound like it does. Your conspiracy theory is just boring the **** out of me now.

Comment

• If they were colluding with Muslims it would be national security, but Russians ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              If they were colluding with Muslims it would be national security, but Russians ...
                              BTW, how much money did Hillary and the Clinton Foundation receive from Saudi Arabia compared to how much Trump received from Russia?

Comment

• Too much. All of your politicians are hopelessly compromised. It comes from worship of the free market.

Comment

Working...
                                X