Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    YOU HACKED THE DATA!

I accept the data.
    YOU HACKED THE DATA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      So Kid is arguing climate change isn't a big deal because it's accelerating (eg. the recent past is warming faster than the less recent past)?
      Climate change accelerates and decelerates over and over again. FACT
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• And there are reasons for those changes. In this case, human activity appears to be the most significant factor.

Comment

• There is also the little thing that shouldn't be forgotten ... the reason why this discussion started:

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

The climate is changing at a rapid rate during the last 2 decades ... thanks to human impact.
          But of course, if you are like Trump, we could present you as mnany scientific studies about climate change as we want and you wouldn't believe it
          No it isn't. That's a lie. It's changing at a pace close to that throughout history.

So, considering that Kid accepts the data, I assume that he now admits that he talked BS and now agrees that the climate during the last 2 decades changed more rapidly than before
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            And there are reasons for those changes. In this case, human activity appears to be the most significant factor.
            Between 1975 - Present, NOT FROM 1950 - 1975!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
              There is also the little thing that shouldn't be forgotten ... the reason why this discussion started:

So, considering that Kid accepts the data, I assume that he now admits that he talked BS and now agrees that the climate during the last 2 decades changed more rapidly than before
              You didn't post any statistics for the last two decades. Why not?!

Comment

• I am sorry but I do not deal with the mentally ill.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  I am sorry but I do not deal with the mentally ill.
                  You live in California you nutcase!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You didn't post any statistics for the last two decades. Why not?!
                    Because I assumed you would have at least as much understanding of numbers, to envision the likely temperature curve.
                    As it seems like my expectations of your capabilities were too high ... here:

And this one here has a nice interactive graphics where you can see the local temperature anomalies look especially at the nice red region over california that developed during 1995-2004 and 2005-2014
                    climate change, global climate change, global warming, natural hazards, Earth, environment, remote sensing, atmosphere, land processes, oceans, volcanoes, land cover, Earth science data, NASA, environmental processes, Blue Marble, global maps
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Because I assumed you would have at least as much understanding of numbers, to envision the likely temperature curve.
                      As it seems like my expectations of your capabilities were too high ... here:

And this one here has a nice interactive graphics where you can see the local temperature anomalies look especially at the nice red region over california that developed during 1995-2004 and 2005-2014
                      https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Wo...ge/DecadalTemp
                      So for 15/20 years not any significant change. No wonder you didn't post that. Instead you posted hacked data.

Comment

• pchang
                        pchang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Pretty clear you don’t know what a 2nd derivative is.

• Why believe facts when you can just believe Donny.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• There were a lot of factory jobs created between 1943 and around 1978, but NO INCREASE IN TEMPERATURE. Don't ignore the facts!

Comment

• The snowball effect, you f****** moron.

And yeah, that one is a smear.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Perhaps we should be glad that, at least, he doesn't believe that Jesus carries away all true believers (tm) to a new earth as soon as its resources are depleted

On another note:

https://www.facebook.com/thelastline...06725302920231

To my astonishment he even may have the black belt in it

Comment

• Yeah, I believe that if you have faith you get everything. So what does that have to do with you ignoring facts and hacking data to make people lose their jobs?

Comment

Working...
                              X