No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They'll just claim anyone who criticizes them is a racist who assumes cotton pickers are black.

Comment

• well, Trump's lies got people killed

the caravan is coming, its an invasion!

Jews will not replace us!

Comment

• Don't the Republicans realize that they will get 100% of the sympathy vote if someone shoots the entire Trump family before the polls open tomorrow? I'm sure Trump would take one for America! He'd be a martyr!
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post
          They'll just claim anyone who criticizes them is a racist who assumes cotton pickers are black.
          To be fair it is just kind of a southern saying. I had a white southerner in South Carolina tell me I was "out of my cotton picking mind" one time because I put BBQ sauce on pulled pork. I am white.
          Last edited by Dinner; November 6, 2018, 00:34.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Yeah, Sonny Perdue is a Georgian.

I must have learned it as a kid watching Bugs Bunny

Comment

• I still think proteus should be banned for having such and ugly and offensive avatar.

Comment

• That would make Kid very unhappy.
                I am sure he loves my and Uncle Sparkys Avatar
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

To be fair it is just kind of a southern saying. I had a white southerner in South Carolina tell me I was "out of my cotton picking mind" one time because I put BBQ sauce on pulled pork. I am white.
                  To be fair you are out of your cotton picking mind California liberal.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeh! Another fun one was the "Democrats will not have a Cakewalk" line...

• Trump will be trying to pretend the House does not exist for the next 2 years.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Not when he needs a scapegoat.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump expected to appoint Jared Kushner Attorney General to make sure he has someone in place who will do whatever he orders.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                        Trump expected to appoint Jared Kushner Attorney General to make sure he has someone in place who will do whatever he orders.
                        Tell me that is not true.

Kurshner and Don Jr are the two most likely to end up on charges from the Muellet investigation. We would literally have the criminals facing charges in charge of the investigation into their own criminal al misconduct.

Comment

• pchang
                          pchang commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This is the FAKE news thread. However, it does appear that we might be getting a Wed. afternoon massacre.

• Several reporters interupted the President at the press conference today. What a bunch of a-holes. Acosta is now banned from the WH.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• In 2015 and 2016, Trump's campaign refused to give press credentials to reporters from several major news outlets, including the Washington Post and BuzzFeed.When the issue came to a head in June 2016, Trump told CNN in an interview that, if elected, he would not revoke credentials. At the White House, "it's a different thing," he said.
                          "When I'm representing the United States, I wouldn't do that," Trump added.
                          Just another Trump lie. Why are we not surprised. I'm sure Trumpsters will deny that he ever said that.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
                            pchang commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Not even sure why reporters even bother with White House press briefings. No real questions are ever answered truthfully.

• Aeson
                            Aeson commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ratings are the reason
                        Working...
                        X